thirteen. part three.

"Kacchan, what.., what are you do-"

"You have to know, Deku" He says, although he never looks at the eyes of the one he's talking to. "You know you'd have to know someday anyway."

I frown. I don't really know what's exactly going on right now, but I don't like watching them like this, so sad, so... uncomfortable with this.

But I also... I also know it's necessary. I felt that already, and I know the end will feel good, I really do.

"Come in here, curly."

He says, to me, so I stop playing with the grass between my toes, looking up at him to slighlty shake my head and respond; "I don't have to be there, it'd be better if I wait for you somewhe-"

"No!"

My hands fly to my ears, that hurt so much...

The one with the freckles moves his hands, says "I'm sorry" with them, that he will speak softer and to please take my hands away from here to hear him.

I think about it, that really hurt, but it'd be so rude from me not to listen to them.

And... as soon as I do, I feel that same sensation run through my body. Somehow.., I feel myself trembling too.

I feel so, so weak but... but I really don't know why...

"Are you cold?" Freckles mutters, "Come on, com'ere I'll give you some warmth."

"But I.., I don't have to be there..."

"You do" Says the other man. "Please, come."

I don't know why he wants me to go, I don't know why he wants me there, or what I have to do with their problems.

But.., the fact he's asking so nice seems like a big deal...

"You sure it's fine?"

He nods. So barely, but he does.

"Okay..."

I walk back to the tubes, I climb slowly and carefully, my body feels super fragile, tired and fatigued, although I don't know why.

I don't think it's that late, is it? Why do I feel this weak?

"Come here..." Pequita whispers, arms open for me.

I get there, I sit next to him and he hugs me right away, rubbing my arms, trying to give me the warmth he promised.

It takes us a moment in the silence. Maybe the other man doesn't want to talk yet, he must be very nervous.

That's why I reach out my hand to him, and place it on his leg, palm up, asking for his hand in that single gesture. I want him to know I'm here, that is alright, that is okay...

And he somehow gets what I try to do, taking it, almost looking like he's holding little golf ball if we compare the size.

His body moves a couple of inches close to me too, his other hand on my leg, rubing like he's somehow gaining courage from the movements on my skin.

It takes him a little longer to order his ideas.

But.., as soon as I hear the smallest of sounds coming out of his lips, my heart begins to beat fast, expectant, even nervous.

"My mom.., she told you what we used to be before Deku got his quirk, didn't she?"

I look at the blonde, knowing his question is for me. When he looks back, I nod.

"I..." Begins, but looks right away back to the floor, sighing so loud before starting to say it all. "I don't know how much she exactly said, but... it's true I did shit all that time he was quirkless."