fourteen.

«Katsuki»

I don't know when it exactly happened.

I don't know when I realized it either.

I just..., I don't know, from one day to the next... I knew I felt so different for him.

I like Deku. I like him, in a real way, at least physically and in a romantic one. I... I don't know, as I said... I don't even know when my stupid head decided that.

But... well, it happened like that.

I never had the courage to say it to him, and.., although I probably will never have it...

I now know I am good with my relationship with him. Right here and right now.

I finally told him everything I had to, all those years of saving up that night into my own head and heart, I.., I can finally look him in the eye and say, he and me, are good.

Because we finally understood what happened between us. We're adults now, and accepted the past is just that;

Not the present. And we forgave that.

That, now.., it's entirely enough for me, and I am very, very happy for it.

"So?" She says, looking from one to the other, "Forgiven forever?"

I huff, I really can't believe how the hell I was so lucky to have that annoying bug to give me the courage to say it all in here in a matter of a moment.

As amused as Deku up there, the two of us, looking straight at each other's eyes...

We nod.

"Come up here, then" She says, with a move of her hand, "I'm giving you a hug like we're in the AA."

Deku and I fucking laugh, and although it hasn't been that loud, we can still see the movement of her body, her ears are still sensitive. So, climbing back up and finding her arms wrapping around me to do as she said, I ask: "Does your body still hurt? How're your ears?"

"Mh.., it doesn't hurt but.., you know, I feel sensitive."

"I guess she's on the last phase of the quirk" Deku says, there on the other side, rubbing her back. "Is it okay if we stay in here a little longer before going back?"

She sees him, smiles and, nodding, whispers: "Yeah, let's stay a little longer just the three of us. We gonna let all our bad energies go, breathe new air and let the moon take care of finishing cleaning us up. If you want something deeper I can clean you with an egg too, you think you need it?"

I frown, look at her, and then to Deku. We both, as amused as confused, laugh.

"You're so latina." Deku says.

So, with the three of us chuckling, we let all our bad stuff finally go.

It really feels good.

It hurt, yeah, it was uncomfortable as fuck to say all that and... more than anything, knowing he at one point got to remember everything of that night.., damn, of course was fucking shocking, that was precisely what had me worried, scared, even afraid for two whole years.

However... he already did it, he remembered and.., yet...

We're good...

It feels so, so good to have healed everything that some day hurt for both of us.

* * *

"Why you never eat?" I ask, eating the caramel apple this brat left with almost one fucking bite.