32 weeks

Daddy's POV

Over the past few weeks me and my princess have decided on names for the twins and set up their rooms. She has gone crazy over making sure everything is perfect.

It's pretty early in the day when I see my princess waddle down the stairs.

"How do you feel?" I ask as I help her off the last few steps.

"Pained and ready for them to come out" she says while holding her tummy.

"Are you ok?"

"Just sick of waddling daddy."

We plop onto the couch and I rub lotion on her tummy seeing her giggle.

"Tickles now huh?" I ask while tickling her.

"Yes daddy" she squeals out.

"Hey daddy don't forget we have a check up today for the twins."

"Yes I know. So go get ready little girl don't make daddy say it again." I tell her.

She goes upstairs and gets ready. About an hour later she waddles down and out to the car.

I drive us over to the hospital and check her in for a normal check up.

"Okay let's see how these twins are doing." Her doctor says turning on the machines and hooking her up to them.

She stays very quiet for a while until she looks at us and says.

"We need to do an emergency C-Section the twins heart beats are slowing at a rapid pace. I'm going to have a nurse one and bring you up to the room so we can deal with the twins."

They take my princess and I up to the room and I see fear on her face. She keeps trying to talk but her mouth can't form the words.

"I know baby girl they gonna be okay I promise."

The doctors continue talking while I'm trying to calm my princess down.

Around 15 minutes later I hear the sound of crying.

"Baby A is a boy." A nurse says as he is crying then whisks him away.

A minute later we hear.

"Baby B is a girl."

Both our kids came out crying which is good news for us to hear. They finish up with my princess and she's knocked out quick. She goes to recovery and I'm told to go do paper work for the twins.

As I'm on my way out I catch a glimpse of my beautiful little twins.

"When can I see them?" I ask the nurses she's taking them to the NICU.

"In a few hours once we get their heart rate up and make sure they are all okay. Since being born this early they can have a lot of complications."

I go and fill out some papers on them then go to see my baby girl.

"Hey princess how do you feel?"

"Tired and want my babies" she says sleepy.

"Wanna go see them?"

"Yes"

I take her down to the NICU and she gets to see them for the first time. Unfortunately we can't hold them just yet but soon we can.

"What have your decided to name your son?" Alex a nurse asks.

"Tyler Ray"

"And for your little girl?"

"Skyler Marie"

"They are doing very good and should be able to go home in a few days. Tyler needs a little longer or until he can keep his body heat up. Skyler just needs to be able to breathe on her own."

We spends while with our babies and then go back to her room.

Within a few days she gets to go home but the twins have to stay until they hit two weeks old. Then once they do we get the call. Finally we get to bring our little bundles of joy home.