Going Back Home

Daddy's POV

During the last few weeks I have been trying to tell my princess that we are going back home. She doesn't like it here but I have been staying until Lillian had her baby and then we would go back home.

Finally we are. I pack up all of her things and put them in the car.

"Baby come on wake up" I say and shake her.

"No sleep"

"Baby time to wake up we get to go back home." I say and crawl under the covers and kiss up her leg.

"Sleep daddy."

"Baby no sleep time to get up."

I knew kissing up her leg and slowly brush my fingers along her making her pop out from the covers.

"Grr I'm up."

"Good now get dressed, we leave in 2 hours."

I force her out of bed and she goes to get ready.

Maddie POV

I get out of bed and get dressed in my black leggings and a pink tight fitting shirt so I can show off my growing tummy. I get into my heels and hurry to do my make up.

"Baby lets go!" I hear daddy call from downstairs.

"Coming"

I grab my things and hurry downstairs as quick as I can with these twins. I get into the car and we head out for the air port.

During the car ride daddy keeps a hand on my tummy.

"My growing little babies" he says with a smile.

"Perfect babies I hope."

Once we get to the airport we go ahead and go through security and make our way to the gate. Finally I'm almost home. Home where I can be me again. I haven't been able to do much with daddy because of his family. They don't really approve of my life style.

We get to the gate and sit and wait for our plane to get here. Finally around 7 our plane is here and we board to go home.

I don't remember much of the night after we boarded the plane. All I know is I woke up the next day in my crib with my favorite teddy bear of all time. It's so good to be home again.