First Cheek Up

Maddie's POV

I wake up today and of course the first thing that hits me besides from having to pee is vomit. I love my little twins but I'm not sure how much I love my little brats.

Soon enough daddy is up and hears me throwing up everything I have ever eaten.

"Princess it's not good to sit like that." Daddy says and plops my butt on a stool so I'm not squatting on the floor.

"Thank you, can you help me up I'm done for now." I say and get up with his help.

"Look at my beautiful fiancé and our wonderful babies." He coos at my tummy.

"Daddy we are going to have to get married before I get any bigger."

"I know baby girl, how about we go to the doctor today find out what we need and then say this weekend we get married." He says to me while stripping my body and getting us into the shower.

"Okay, but I call all the shots it's my wedding. Since I can't have it exactly how I please because of these two." I say and rub my growing tummy.

"Did you two hear what mommy said? Mommy take that back!" Daddy says with a tickle on my spine.

"Okay okay I take it back."

After our goofy shower I get out and dressed into shorts with a cute black top that shows my growing body. He has to help me into my shoes and other things even though I'm not that big yet.

We get ready and get into the car.

Once at the hospital we go past all the doctors who helped save my life like a lot and everything. I stop to talk but daddy wants to get to hear their heart beats.

I get into the room and lay down of course with daddy's help. The nurse comes in and does all my pre check up stuff on my heart and all.

"Okay miss Maddie shall I do Barbie or heart stickers today?" Nurse Lexie asks me. She knows I love the little kid ones. They just make me feel better.

"Hearts please"

After I'm hooked up to the machines my doctor comes in.

"Hi Ashley, how are you today?" I ask her being all bubbly.

"I'm good. Glad to see you in here for the right reasons. Okay so everything is looking pretty normal, but you do need to go back on your monitors for a little longer. The twins are growing so much right now that they are taking so much of your energy. So you need to wear them so we can track your beats so you don't go into failure again." She tells me and daddy.

"Don't pout baby girl it won't be for long. Plus we are getting little twins."

"Yes let's see theses little Joys."

I get the coldest of gel on my tummy and when the screen is turned on I see my beautiful little babies on the screen.

Daddy is in tears at seeing and hearing their heart beats.

"How are they?" I ask scared when I see Ashley's face change.

"Baby A is doing good. It's got a little of a irregular heart beat right now but once we get you on some new medicine that should change up. Baby B has a fast than slow heart beat." Ashely says to us while we look at our babies.

"I want you on your new medicine and keep the monitors on. I have a much smaller one for you that you can wear instead of that big one. See me back in 3 weeks for the official sex revealing."

We get the things I need and head home.