2 hearts

Daddy's POV

I wake up and were in the hospital. Lillian is whining about now being able to see her kid. I'm searching frantically for my baby girl.

"James calm down she told me she wasn't feeling good a little bit ago a cardiac doctor has her for some testing. She's okay I promise. Me not okay. Baby is killing me. I wanna see her."

"I'm sorry Lillian where is Jacob?" I ask trying to make sense of this all.

"At work said he would be in as soon as he could. You know the law business James."

"Yeah and I'm glad I'm out of it."

"Are you Madeline's fiancé?" A beautiful nurse asks coming into Lillian's room.

"Yes is she okay?!?" I ask getting panicked.

"Yes she's fine but you need to come with me."

Lillian's POV

Someone needs to tell him how long he has been out and what's going on. Poor Maddie.

Daddy's POV

I leave the room and follow the nurse up to the cardiac unit. This floor scares me so much.

"She's in here you can see her now."

I go into the room and see my little girl all hooked up to machines but she's smiling.

"Hi daddy, looky I has a scar!" She says and points to her heart.

"I see baby what happened how long was I out?"

"Only 2 days daddy, you fell asleep and woke up to me having another heart issue and so they knocked you out and I was taken in for immediate heart transplant. I'm all better now. I'm fixed!" She squeals and I smile at her.

"That's so good baby girl. Now we can finally start our life."

Right after I say that I see a new nurse come in the room.

"Okay Miss..?" She asks not knowing her name.

"Its Harris for now it's about to change." She says being all cute.

"Okay well lift your shirt so I can do the ultrasound."

We get to see her heart and the difference between her old one and her new one.

After a few days we all get to leave.

Finally my baby girl is back to her normal self. She is running around and able to be her normal princess self. So tonight she gets to have some alone time with me.

We are home and she's in the shower I go behind her and rub up her spine.

"Daddy you scared me!" She screams.

"Shhh don't say a word. Just be good and on your knees." I whisper in her ear.

I feel her tense up and do as told. For the next few hours it's just me and her.

Over the next few weeks Caitlyn starts to get bigger and better and is able to come home and stay home.

Soon enough it's coming up as July and she starts acting strange again. Always getting sick.

She calls a family meeting on us and once we are all seated she turns on the projector screen and we all see an ultrasound picture with two tiny little dots.

"Baby what's this?" I ask her.

"It's a picture of a baby."

"Of whose?" I ask getting happy and she can tell.

"Our kids!!" She squeals and jumps into my arms as I kiss her