Gate 3

Princess POV

Finally we landed in New York crazy early in the morning. Daddy and I make our way down to get our bags, that's when I see Lillian daddy's sister waiting for us with all his family.

"Lilly!!" I scream and run off to hug her.

I haven't seen her in almost a year so of course I miss her.

"Hey Maddie! Your finally here, James I see she hasn't made you crazy yet?" She giggles as he picks me up and holds me.

"Nope she may be a little crazy but I love her, princess show Lilly what I got you." Daddy says as I remember my engagement ring.

I hold out my hand and all of daddy's family crowds around to see my ring. After a bunch of hugs tears and all from them we get our bags and drive down to daddy's family house.

I haven't ever been here and wow it's so big. Daddy never told me that his family had money. Doesn't matter but wow.

"So when are we having this wedding?" Daddy's mother asks him.

"We haven't exactly picked a date yet." He tells her while we take our bags inside.

"We'll just saying it needs to be kind of soon because Lillian is going to have a kid."

"Mom I was gonna tell them when I was ready!" She burst in at the statement.

"We'll know y'all all now, yes I am gonna have a baby, two exactly. But I will still be in the wedding."

We all spend the night catching up with everyone. Finally it's time for bed. Daddy takes me up to our room and I immediately crawl to bed.

"Oh no you don't come here young lady" daddy says and grabs me by the ankles.

"Daddy I didn't do anything wrong did I?" I ask getting scared.

"No princess but it's been a long day and one you are still in your day time clothes, two you haven't given me a kiss all day, three no I love you was said to me today so that means you can get a spanking or you can come make it up to me." Daddy says smirking.

I crawl over but daddy runs to shut and lock our door.

Lillian's POV

As I'm on my way to my room I hear James and Maddie locked away in his room.

I bang on the door and yell at them, "knock it off some of us wanna sleep!"

"Oh hush up" I hear him yell back.

I just laugh and go to the other side of the house and end up crashing on the couch.