Scared

Baby girl's POV

Daddy has been acting very strange lately and I don't know why and I sure don't like it. When I try to ask I just get my butt spanked. I don't understand so I just let it be.

It's about 11 on a Saturday and daddy is off all about the house doing a million things. I was just told to sit like a good girl and watch my tv shows.

"daddy?" I call to him as he walks into the living room.

"Yes baby?" He sounds annoyed.

"Can I has juice please?" I ask in my littlest cutest voice.

"Of course princess you may."

After that day things start to get a little bit better. Progress is all I'm asking for.

Over the course of a few days daddy goes back to acting strange. I can't figure out what it is that's bothering him.

One day he's off at work and I'm snooping around when I find a bunch of letters laid all on his home office desk and he left his email open. Well let's see what daddy is up too.

I open the emails and see a bunch of wedding stuff. Wait daddy getting married? He never asked me.

I start to get very scared and close things the way they were.

Later on I get a call from daddy saying to be dressed up very cute for a nice diner out together in town.

I shower and get dressed in a short but appropriate black dress with some silver heels and I do my hair and make up how I like it.

I go outside and get in the car that daddy has sent for me. When I get to town I see a bunch of notes all around town.

Well this should be interesting..