Baby Shower/Shopping

Daddy's POV

Today is the day that we have the baby shower and to tell the family the sex of our children.

I roll over to see my princesses face but she's gone. I see a little glitter trail in the hallway. Of course she's up crafting.

I get up and start to make my way down the glitter trail when I see the little bottom of her dress.

"Princess where are you?" I call out and hear her babble to me.

"Cwafting" she only baby talks when she is really into her work.

I go kiss her head and tell her I'm going out to the gym. When really I'm going to set up for today. Today we are having our baby shower. She thinks I have no part in anything of it. But I'm having it all planed.

Maddie's POV

Daddy say he's going to the gym so I keep to my crafts and once I rinsing I clean up and go to get ready for my day.

Since my tummy has gotten so big i can't wear some of my clothes. I put on a blue and white shirt and a white skirt.

I get out of the house and head out to town to meet up with my friend Sarah for lunch.

"How have you been?" Is the first words out of her mouth as we sit down for lunch.

"Pretty good, you?" I ask noticing her own little accessory to her hand.

"It's been a long road but we will get married. Aren't you and James married yet. I know you have the twins coming."

"Not yet it's been long process."

Sarah and I hang out around town and go shopping for a while. We shop in baby stores and wedding stores.

Around 5 she ends up leaving and a few minutes later I get a call from daddy.

"Hey daddy"

"Hi princess, how are you?"

"Sleepy and want to cuddle."

"We'll come home and we can snuggle."

"But I still have to shop for the babies." I whine.

"Don't worry we can tomorrow. Come home I miss you." He says to me.

"Okay I'll be there in 20 minutes."

I hang up the phone finish shopping and go home to my daddy.

After struggling to get out of the car I somehow manage to get my keys from my purse and open the front door.

Once I am inside I see it's dark. Strange daddy always leaves on the lights.

"Daddy?" I call out for him.

"Oh sorry princess turn on the lights I forgot about them. Been cooking all day."

I flip on the lights and to my surprise my daddy has filled the house and thrown me a surprise baby shower.

Cake food gifts tons of friends.

The night was absolutely enjoyable.