A day out with princess

Daddy's P.O.V.

I get up and shower then go down stairs and get my cooks to get princess and I's breakfast ready while I go wake her up.

I shake her lightly and kiss her spine.

"Baby girl wake up now time for a big day" I say and feel her pull me in close and kiss me good morning like always.

"Mm good morning my baby girl." I tell her as she gets up and makes grabby hands as I pick her up and hold her patting her butt softly to get a few giggles to wake her.

"Okay baby pick your outfit. A big girl one today " I tell her.

She ends up picking black latex pants gold tank top black heels ( see too photo )

I put her collar around her neck in case I have to deal with her. But her collar looks like a necklace so you won't know anything.

"How would you like your hair today princess?" I ask and turn on her curler knowing this is how she wants her hair done.

"You know my hair daddy you know how I love it." She is right I do know.

I went to beauty school so I could take 100% care of my baby girl. From her hair down to her shoes. She loves that I do this.

After I curl her hair I dress her and we eat breakfast. I let her sit at the big girl chair today but she whines for her little girl chair.

"Princess when you wear big girl clothes what is the rule?" I ask her.

"To sit like a good girl in my big girl seat"

Good she is learning all the rules.

After breakfast I finish up with her and tell her to go watch tv until we leave.

Princess's P.O.V.

I wait and wait for daddy to come out ready to go. I end up going upstairs and finding him dealing with an issue that I would love to fix.

"Need help daddy" I ask folding my arms giving him a judgmental look for not asking me to help him.

"Yes, but no you have your make up on and I'm not gonna ruin it." Daddy says stern.

Daddy has been acting so strange that I just stay quiet and go down to the car with my purse full of things to play with and all.

I go go sit in my high chair when he tells me no.

"Dressed as a big girl so front seat." I am told after being spanked.

"Daddy did I do something wrong?" I ask him being scared.

"No, no of course not princess just stressed out with work. I'm sorry baby. Did you wanna sit in your baby seat?" He asks noticing that I'm crying.

"Pwease" I pout as he picks me up and buckles me in.

"Would you like to watch Barbie or Strawberry Shortcake?"

"Surprise me" I say and pop my pacy in my mouth then daddy pulls it out.

"Daddy why you do that"

As he does it I bawl my eyes out. I hate not having my pacy.

"Hold on let me fix it for you." He says and gets a new one that's frozen with fruit juice around it so I can suck it to calm my teeth.

Now I know where we are going. It's my monthly checkup day.

"Open mouth" I'm told and I listen.

After a while daddy gets us to the dentist office.

I go inside and have to be a big girl while in public on this day.

I sign in and daddy kisses my cheek and tells me he is off to go do his errands.

I finish up at the dentist and then head down to the doctors. I only had to get some shots and check to make sure I'm still taking all my medicine so daddy and I can have babies if we want too.

About 3 in the afternoon I go to a diner and sit waiting for daddy to bring out lunch.

"Here princess, chicken strips for you." Daddy says after he kisses my head.

"Thank you" I say and hold his hand across the table.

"How was today for you?" He asks while eating.

"Pretty good. They wanted to make sure I'm still taking all my medicines and all. Nothing new." I say as we eat.

After a long day out its back home and time to get to bed.

"Go shower and get in your crib little girl." Daddy says and lightly pats my butt.

I listen and do as he says and dresses in my lace panties and long shirt of his. I lag in my crib and wait for him.

As in waiting, I start to get sleepy. I wake up in the middle of the night and daddy is just now coming to bed.

"Go back to bed baby girl. Daddy just wants to bring you a bottle and your stuffies." He says kissing my head.

"Thank you daddy."

"If you need me I'm in my bed baby."

I fall asleep after a while in my crib.

But all night I hear daddy being restless and having to get on and off the phone all night long. I don't like it. He needs his sleep.

I finally get into daddy's bed while he is out in the hallway.

Daddy's P.O.V.

I know my baby girl is in my bed. She's getting annoyed that I'm acting how I am but I have no idea how to tell her we have to move across the country for my job.

I work teaching with kids and I have to switch to a ceo profession for a shoe company. I had been doing so much schooling and other things to prepare for this. Baby girl has no idea what is in store for her. Plus, I'm working on getting her the perfect engagement ring that I know for a fact she will love so much. I can't wait to show her everything and have everything the way it should be. Finally a real place to settle down.