She said "yes"

Daddy's POV

I wake up the next day to princess still in bed with the biggest smile on her face snuggled up to her teddy bear. I tuck the covers all around her and make sure she's asleep before I go to take a shower.

As I'm on my way to the shower Lillian stops to talk with me.

"Have a little fun last night?" She snarks but laughs at me.

"It was her reward for being good all day and not throwing any fits." I tell her and try to make my way to the shower.

"Oh no you don't" she says with a pull back on me.

"What Lillian? I have a busy day today, this isn't just a vacation I have to get work done too." I tell her and she sighs at me.

"Okay okay I got all day." I say giving into her puppy face. Princess has made me a sucker for puppy faces.

"Okay so mom is throwing this huge party tonight to celebrate the engagement and you know everyone is gonna ask how you did it and when it gonna be all that stuff. So start thinking now cause it's gonna be a long day. Maddie isn't used to this type of stuff so you will have to help her with it." Lillian tells me.

She's right, Maddie is just a normal girl who gets scared quick so yeah this will be a long day.

"I got it. Thanks, now may I shower?" I ask being snarky as Lillian laughs at me.

"Go ahead but uh you have a little friend." She points behind me.

"Let me guess... Hmm it's short, cute I can tell by how it's dressed and oh what's that?" I say as I tickle my little princess.

"Daddy that tickles me." She squeals as I pick her up.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask her as she shakes her head.

"You left the room so I had to come find you."

"Yeah I know baby girl I'm sorry, Lillian you keep mom under control and I'll deal with this little mess." I say and tap on princesses butt causing her to pout that I called her a mess.

"That's not nice, you hurt my feelings." She mumbles pouting.

"I know I know" I tell her as I walk towards the bathroom and Lillian walks away laughing.

I set my princess down on the counter and start the shower. I get in and quickly shower then I let her shower. She's kinda weird about her showers so while she does that I go to get dressed.

"How's today gonna go?" I hear her cute voice pipe up as I button my shirt.

"Well it's gonna be long but, in a little a lot of people are gonna come in the house and start setting up my mom is having this big celebration of our engagement and I don't want you scared." I tell her as I finish getting dressed.

"How many people?" She asks and I see her dart for the covers.

"A lot and you will only know a few but don't worry little one its all gonna be okay." I tell her and pull her into my arms.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Pinky promise daddy"

"I pinky promise little girl" I tell her and she comes out of the covers with a pacy in her mouth.

"Oh one more thing, no pacy, no sippy, no uppy time unless we alone, use big girl words, say James not daddy, behave and be nice." I tell her.

"Okay I be good. But till then I can has a sippy and watch Barbie or strawberry shortcake pleaseeeee daddy."

"Yes little one but remember what I said"