Plane ride

Today daddy and I are going on a trip to visit his family. They live in New York and since we live in California it's gonna be a long long day.

Daddy makes sure all our things are packed the night before. It's way to early for me to be up so daddy keeps me in his bed while he packs me a bag to entertain me.

"Princess I know it's early but I need to pack your bottles now. So pick the bottle you want for the ride there." Daddy asks while I roll around to face him.

"Elsa" I mumble and roll back over.

"Okay princess, get some sleep I'll wake you in a hour."

Daddy's POV

While my baby girl sleeps I finish packing up her bags. Tons of clothes, all her shoes I know she will want, anything else she would want.

I pack up her bottles and pacy's in another bag and finish it with toys and blankets. Finally I go to wake her.

"Princess time to wake up we get to fly today." I tell her and feel her curl up into a ball each time I pull her back out.

"No baby up up time or no uppy into daddy's arms today." After that she is up and out of bed.

Good she listens.

I pick her up and bounce her in my arms until she giggles. She hops down and runs off to get dressed.

After our bags are in the car I go upstairs to see her putting her make up on.

"Baby girl we need to get going." I tell her while she finishes.

"But I need to look pweety daddy."

Finally she hurries down to the car and we start the way to the airport.

At the airport we go through security and of course she throws a fit when I tell her she has to take off her ring to get through. She loves the ring I got her.

After a good hour of convincing we finally get through and make our way to the gate. The flight is a little delayed and so I get to have a crabby little girl to deal with. This is going to be a long night.

Finally the plane arrives and baby girl and I board and soon we take off.

It's about 5 am when we arrive in New York.