Wedding preparations

Maddie's POV

I wake up very early now and spend my whole day planing this wedding. Daddy and I are getting married in a few weeks. We had to change a lot of things since we found out I was pregnant.

I'm sitting alone in the craft room when I hear daddy come into the room and kiss my head.

"Well there is my beautiful little girl." Daddy says to me.

"Hi daddy, daddy I got so much done today and still have so much to do. I need you to take off tomorrow if you can cause I'm going out dress shopping and you need your suit then we have to meet up for the cake stuff and pick up all the wedding stuff." I say and make him a list.

"Okay baby girl what ever you need." He smiles and pulls me into a kiss.

"But right now I have to get to work."

Once daddy leaves I get back to my crafting. I'm taking baskets and changing out the ribbon, adding sparkles to them tying them with little pacifiers.

Everything to show a DDLG wedding. I get a call in the middle of my crafting.

"Hello?" I say trying to finish my project.

"Hey Maddie, it's Bell" once I hear bells voice I get happy.

"Bell how are you?"

"Pretty good, how's the wedding coming along?"

"Hopefully I can get married this weekend. I'm ahead of the game."

"Well I'm so coming to this. My best friend of course."

Me and her talk for hours and soon enough I hear the door bell ring. I open it and see its my best friend.

"Oh wow when did this happen?" She asks touching my expanding tummy.

"Haha well it's been a crazy few months."

It's late when daddy comes home and bell has her daddy over to help me cook up dinner.

"Hey baby daddy's home... Baby?" He says looking at me funny.

"Hey daddy" I go and kiss his cheek.

"Why you in your little kinky outfit?"

"Oh well bell and I were going through clothes and I had this on and it's comfy and my favorite one you bought me so I kept it on." I tell him and fix the see through night gown.

"Kitten come." Daddy demands.

I go to him and he pulls me into another room.

"Yes daddy?" I ask scared that he's mad at me.

"Knees"

I get on my knees and look at him. He doesn't say anything but put my collar around my neck. He brushes his fingers along my face and softly opens my mouth.

"You be a very good girl and you can get a surprise" Daddy tells me.

"Would you like to know what your surprise is?"

I nod my head but daddy pulls me up off the floor.

"Be a good girl and you'll find out. No run along I'm going to go change."

I go back and finish up cooking with bell and we all sit down for dinner. We all have a great time catching up. But I see bell isn't sitting at the table like I do. She's in a high chair with a collar and leash on her and her daddy is feeding her.

"Daddy you no do that to me." I tell him and he pulls me on his lap.

"Well princess there are 2 reasons why I can't do it baby." He says to me.

"Why."

"This one" he says and feels for a baby, "and this one"

"But after can we go back to that stuff daddy."

"Let's talk about this later baby girl okay."

I try to speak but daddy pinches my butt hard and I squeal in pain. I know that means to hush. I sit and enjoy the rest of dinner on daddy's lap.

Later on daddy and I are in bed and he pulls me to him.

"Baby once the twins are born we can't do all the normal stuff we been doing. Yes I'll still have you in your high chair and all but you do have to grow up a little so you and I can raise our babies right. Can you do a little growing up?"

"Yes daddy. But can I still have my pacy in bed and my sippy?" I ask worried.

"Yes princess you may. Now you were a good girl so want your surprise?"

"Please"

Daddy gets closer to me and kisses me while rubbing on my hips. He pulls my leg over his hip and presses against me hard. I see him smirking at me.

Next thing I know I'm gasping loudly for more of him.