𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Începe de la început

"Umm, okay"

Jisu blinked a few times at his reply.

"Is it like a question 'okay' or an answer 'okay'?" She tilted her head, confused, as Jake chuckled softly at her confused state.

"An answer. And I know you'll not just ask me to pretend to be your boyfriend. So, what's up, Jisu?" She knew Jake was smart and today, all her theories were being proven.

"Renjun" She muttered out quietly. "I want to make him jealous and when he realizes his mistake of dumping me, I'll tell him, and I'm over him" She said, looked directly at Jake's eyes, but her tummy did a flip as she diverted her eyes.

"So you're saying that we'll date to make him jealous? Sure! That asshole deserves it anyway" Jake stated as Jisu's eyes lit up.

"Alrighty! Let's lay down some rules!" She look out her notebook and a pen, amusing Jake.

"You came well-prepared" He chuckled. As she started to jot down some points.

"By the way, Jake, what's your age?" She asked, not glancing at him as she kept writing down.

"Twenty" He spoke softly, sipping on his drink.

"Nineteen" Jisu replied as she placed the pen down. "Okay! Let me spell it out for you. Rule one: do not fall in love" She stated as Jake nodded.

"Rule two: drive to uni together"

"I would've added that myself"

"Rule three: hold hands in public"

"Okay"

"Rule four: act lovey-dovey in front of our friends group"

"Yup! That's a must"

"Rule five: no kissing"

Jake smirked and looked up at her. "But don't you wanna feel my lips against yours, princess?"

Jisu's eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed with a pretty shade of crimson. "Hey." She looked at him as he raised his arms up in surrender.

Man's definitely freaky.

"Okay so Rule six: no one should know except for Yunjin and Yujin" She stated as he blinked.

"So I assume they already know about this?" He asked as she nodded.

"Rule seven: break up once the goal is reached and Rule eight: go on some dates and post each other on social media to make it look obvious" She ended and pushed the notebook in front of Jake as he read through.

"Can I write it freshly?" He asked as she nodded. He gripped the pen in his hand as he started to write the rules down. "And I'll add one more rule"

His veins popping out, making him look undeniably hot as he slid the notebook in front of her.

She looked at Jake after reading the last rule.

"Well, don't they act too clingy?" He asked as she nodded.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Sim Jake & Choi Jisu's
Fake dating contract

Goal: make Renjun the asshole regret.

Rule one : Do not fall in love
Rule two: drive to Uni together
Rule three: hold hands in public
Rule four: act lovey-dovey in front of our friends group
Rule five: kissing when it's required.
Rule six: no one should know except for Yunjin and Yujin
Rule seven: break up once the goal is reached
Rule eight: go on some dates and post each other in social media to make it look obvious
Rule nine: too much PDA when they're around.

Jake Jisu
Jake's sign Jisu's sign

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Jisu unlocked the door and walked in, getting surrounded by Yunjin and Yujin.

"You know, it's okay. We'll- why are you smiling?" Yujin paused as Yunjin gasped.

"He agreed?" Yunjin asked, baffled as Jisu nodded her head.

"Yup"