| Chapter 14 |

"I heard she's having sex with Chat Noir."

"She's so lucky, he's so hot."

"I wonder if she can get him to come to my bed haha."

That's what I heard when I walk inside with Adrien the next morning. I whip my head to glare at him.

"Great. People think I'm having sex with y- Chat Noir." I hiss.

He scratches the back of his head. "Sorry, I was asleep. I didn't realize it would've led to this." He apologizes.

I groan and walk into class. Felix is already seated when I reach the top.

"How's your boyfriend?" He asks.

"Adriens not my boyfriend." I groan.

"I'm not talking about Adrien." I look over and he's got a small smirk on his face.

"How do you even know about that?"

"The whole school knows."

"How?" I ask. The only people on the call wouldn't tell that many people.

"You didn't see the video?" Nathanial asks from in front of me.

I die inside. "What video?" I cringe. He opens his phone and clicks a few buttons before handing it to me.

I take the phone and press play. It starts out with a blurry image moving around. The image clears and it's the bottom of my door. The door opens and the camera pans up. The frame shows my laying in bed with Chat cuddled up in my chest. You can hear purring and the person taking the video moves closer. The purring gets much louder and he scoots up and tightens his arms around me. I bury my head into his hair and the video ends.

I groan as I pass him his phone back.

"Who took that?" I ask hesitantly.

"Marinette." Nathanial shrugs putting his phone in his pocket.

"Of course she did." I snarl.

"Are those cookies?" Felix asks pointing to my paper bag.

"Yeah. Not for you." I say.

"For your kitten?" He mocks.

I punch his arm. "We aren't dating." I roll my eyes.

"Sure."

"Ahem." I turn and see Lila glaring at me.

"A word? In private." She sneers glaring at Felix.

"No thanks." I say turning back around. She scoffs.

"Declining is very ru-"

"She said no Lila." Adrien says from behind her.

I run a hand down my face.

"Why do you care? She's cheating on you!" Lila says in a sweet tone.

"You would be much better off with me." She insists.

"Lila-" he starts with an exasperated sigh.

"I swear! Please just give me a chance and leave this cheater."

"We'll since you asked so nicely." He scoffs in a sarcastic tone.

She grabs my face and turns me towards her. Her smile is psychotic and her eyes are wide. "You hear that you slut? He doesn't want you anymore!" She shrieks.

"Lila, shit the fuck up!" Juleka says. The class stops talking to focus on her.

"I mean uh. Mm never mind." She mumbles.

"Thanks Jules." I say gratefully. She just murmurs and hides behind her hair.

Lila leans in close. "You'd better watch your back you fucking slut." She hisses before sashaying away to her seat.

Adrien rolls his eyes. "Anyways. Do you wanna come to my house? It's a rich kid party." He finger quotes.

"Rich kid?" I giggle.

"Yep, with the diamonds of Paris." Felix says from beside me. I groan. I always hated that stupid party. I went once with Felix when I was 8. But I hated all the snobs.

"Just us though right?" I plead.

"We'll my friend Kagami is coming too, she's in my fencing class." Adriens eyes shine a little as he talks about her. My heart pains and I clear my throat.

"That's cool." I mumble looking at my work.

"Class, get seated!" Mrs. Mendileive calls from the front. Adrien nudges me a bit.

"See you later."

(~)

"No because what the fuck is he doing around her? Shes got 3 boys already, watch her get mr.Agreste too." Marinette says to Alya.

"Er, girl I think youre freaking out a little."

"Pft shut up."

I roll my eyes as i sit with Adrien and Felix.

"So, childhood besties?" Adrien asks after clearing his throat.

"You could say that." I mumble picking at my food.

(Topic about not eating good, just wanted to make this relatable for some readers. Do not worry about me 🫶)

"Whats wrong?" Felix asks nonchalantly.

I shrug. "I dont think Im hungry right now."

"Did you eat breakfast." He asks. I freeze before giving a chill nod.

"Yeah Marinette gave me a chocolate croissant." Shit.

"No she didnt."

"No, she didnt." I sigh pushing my plate away. "Maybe Lila was right. Maybe I am a slut and a whore. Maybe I am an ugly bit-" I get cut off as someone slaps me across my face.

I look up hurt and Felix looks shy. "Sorry, I had to break you out of it." I shake my head.

"No youre right."

"Im always right. And right now I think you should eat your fucking carrots."

"Why carrots."

"I dont know, its the first thing I thought of." I look at Adrien who looks like hes gonna stab Felix.

"Woah relax." I tell him. He glares at me before looking around the room in shock.

I turn around to see everyone staring at me. "What?" I ask him.

"Youve got a hand print on your face."

"Oh."

————————————————————————

Im sorry babies ❤️❤️ my hands hurt and I havent been on in awhile, a nee chapter will be out soon after this one 🫶🫶🤩