| Chapter 6 |

It had been a few weeks since I became a superhero. It's fun don't get me wrong, but it's a lot along with school and things. I've grown closer to Chat and Ladybug, and I think we've become close friends now.

We are supposed to dress up as our favorite hero today for school. Marinette had made me a Chat Noir hoodie as an apology and I accepted. She made herself an Ekko one.

I obviously can't wear my own merch, it would be easy to know who I was.

"Morning Tom,  morning Sabine!" I greet as I walk to the kitchen behind Marinette.

They look up and smile at us. "Good morning." They say in unison. "Oh look at you both! Your outfits are so cute." Sabine gushes as she pulls out her phone for a photo.

Me and Marinette stand side by side as we smile for the photo. "Okay here you guys go, have a good day at school." She hands us each a breakfast sandwich.

"Thanks for the sweater Marinette, it's great I should wear it on normal days too." I praise with discretely petting Nixx in my sweater pocket.

"It's no problem." She states staring straight forward looking in the crowd of students. Most likely looking for Alya or Adrien.

I ditch her as she runs to greet Alya, and start heading to the lockers. I open mine up and stare it down. "Cute sweater." Someone says from the other side of my door.

I look over to see Adrien. I had been avoiding him since the day in the bridge. "Yup it is." I say simply, closing my locker door and starting to walk away.

"Are you mad at me? What did I do wrong?" He asks.

I stop and turn back to him. "I'm not allowed to be friends with you." I say simply.

He gawks at me, "says who?"

"M-it doesn't matter." I sigh, "someone is worried you'll catch feelings and I don't wanna be on anyone's bad side."

"Pfft- you can't be on any nes bad side, you're just naturally friendly." He laughs.

I give him a soft smile. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"How about this, we get to know each other some more? I would love to be friends with you." He says after a moment.

"Yeah, sure that would be nice." I agree.

"Cool, let's do something after school? I'll try and free up my schedule." He grins.

I nod "Cya later blondie."

(~)

I fall in step next to the blonde after our last class silently trying to match my steps with his.

"You ready to get ice cream?" He asks breaking me out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm ready." I smirk.

"I'm glad we can hang out now, I don't know who told you that you couldn't but don't let anyone tell you what to do. Alright?"

"Alright Cinnamon roll. Wait that's a bad nickname." I say.

"Nickname? Hah, I don't need a nickname, Adrien is enough."

I roll my eyes at him, "nah it's not enough I need something unique to call you, like Dumbass blonde boy." I snort.

He rolls his eyes playfully "Yeah okay."

"Y/n can I talk to you for a minute?" A girl says from behind me. I turn to see Marinette glaring at me.

"Yeah sure." I shrug at Adrien like I don't know the fuck she's gonna say.

"I thought I told you to stay away, he can't fall for you." She hissed.