| Chapter 8 |

It had been about 2 weeks since Adrien had moved to the spot next to me. In those 2 weeks we've gotten even closer.

Every morning I bring pastries for him and Plagg. We go to class, and he comes over that night to hang out as Chat.

We had gotten quite close. Every night when he slept over he left me a note.

I woke up this morning to see Marinette glaring at me at the foot of my bed.

"Er, good morning?" I say groggily.

"Good morning, princess." She sneered.

Oh. God.

I looked over to see no note on my bedside table, strange because he had definitely fallen asleep here. I look back and see she has a folded white piece of paper in her left hand.

"Uh who's that?" I giggle innocently.

"Don't play dumb. I told you enough times that Adrien isn't going to fall for you, and now I have an excuse for him to stay away." She grinned maniacally.

"Uh don't you think you're being a little crazy?"

She stop smiling, "I'm not crazy!" She shouted.

"What does that note say?"

"You'll find out I guess."

(~)

"Marinette what does it say?" I shout at her. She had already rushed into the school.

I walk into class with everyone's eyes on me.

Alya was the first to speak. "Y/n who has been in your room?"

"It doesn't matter." Might as well have fun with this.

"It does matter, who is it?"

"You wouldn't know him."

I walk up to my desk and sit down.

Adrien looks at me. He looks like he's trying not to burst out laughing.

Alya walks up to me note in hand.

"Explain this then."

She slides it to me from the other side of the table. I open it and gasp.

Loved playing with you :) see you tomorrow.

I close my eyes and take a breath before I start bursting out laughing.

"What's funny?" Marinette asks confused.

I wipe a tear from my eye, "w-we were p-play video games." I cackle.

"You have such dirty minds." Chloe says giggling from afar.

Woah, Chloe taking my side? I love her.

Marinette looks furious . "I'm going to tell Maman and Papa to not let anyone in your room." She hissed.

I scowl at her. "It's not your problem, it's not hurting anyone."

"Ahem." Mrs bustier says from the front of the classrom, "school is starting now."

Marinette shoots me a glare as she goes to her seat.

I hear Adrien take a deep breath beside me before he starts talking.

"Having someone in your room is very naughty, if someone caught them in your bed you would be in a world of trouble, not to mention them sneaking in." He whispered with a smirk, "Imagine if someone saw Adrien freaking Agreste in your bed." He mocked my previous words.