"No, not even once. I haven't seen her in 21 years, I swear."

Jungkook wasn't a man who lied, and Lisa trusted him, 100%...

"Fine, I kind of believe you."

"What do you mean 'kind of'? You have to believe me, okay?"

"I was just weirded out... if she's the mayor's daughter, why did she ask you to pick her up? Where's everyone else?"

"How would I know what she's thinking?" Jungkook felt like he was wronged.

"If I weren't in the car, would you have gone to the airport?"

"Doll... can we not talk about this anymore? You sound really really jealous right now."

"No, I don't..." Lisa laughed as she punched him.

The duo went back to South Hill Manor together...

Assistant Lee, on the other hand, was sent to the airport by Jungkook...

He followed his directions and arrived outside exit H. Sure enough, he saw a tall, beautiful woman.

She looked to be about 170 cm tall; the long floral dress, paired with a round grass hat looked very stylish on her.

He slowly drove up to her and parked the car...

"Are you... Miss Tzuyu?"

"Hi, I'm Han Tzuyu." The woman smiled.

Lee was a little dumbfounded, because... she kind of looked like a famous kpop idol named kim MinJu.

Even her sweet smile resembled that of Kim MinJu.

"Um... Hi, Miss Tzuyu, President Jeon called me to come and pick you up."

"Okay, thanks."

Tzuyu was very polite; before Lee had the chance to get off the car, she placed her luggage into the trunk, not at all like a rich brat.

Then, she got onto the back seat of the car.

Lee was driving a black Bentley today...

Jungkook told him to, which meant that this woman wasn't just anybody.

"Miss Tzuyu, we are we headed to?"

"Golden Garden in the New Administrative District."

Tzuyu's father and mother were visiting abroad in South Africa.

Therefore, no one from home was here to pick her up, so she had no other choice but to go to her uncle's house first.

"Oh, okay." Lee nodded. He knew that most people who lived in that district were government officials.

It seems like this woman was a child of a powerful official.

"Is Jungkook really busy today?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Yeah, President Jeon and Young Madam were busy all day at the company's 30-year-anniversary party."

"Young Madam? Jungkook got married?" Tzuyu was surprised, and her expression became complicated.

"Um... yeah, he's married. He got married 6 months ago."

"I thought he came back to the country 6 months ago."

"He got married as soon as he came back," Lee said slowly.

Tzuyu seemed to be in a bad mood; she fell silent and looked out the window...

"Miss Tzuyu... are you... good friends with President Jeon?" Lee asked.

"Friends? Oh, no, we're not friends." Tzuyu smiled. Then, she tilted her head back at the window and fell silent again.