25 | YOU ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

╰┈➤Author's Note: To those that might've forgotten, this is a brief reminder that Nezuko is male in this story! 

"𝐇-𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎???!" you called out worriedly, panic evident as you took in your shadowy surroundings, unable to fully see where you were. 

Despite your lack of clues concerning your location, at least you were sure of the bands of fabric bounding your wrists together, meaning that whatever attacked you earlier had taken you captive. "RIKU? HELLO, CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? TANJIRO? NO? Fuck, okay then—INOSUKE??"

Damn, now I've really hit rock bottom.

You scowled in annoyance. Was there no one lingering nearby that could hear your desperate yelps?

"Jeez, I don't know, who else could there be—? Oh, I know! ILLUMIIII?!" You waited momentarily, hopeful that maybe the assassin would miraculously drop in. "...Sasuke?" you delusionally decided to test out before gasping with laughter. "Pfft, I don't even know a Sasuke!"

To your surprise, a sudden crumbling of nearby rocks spooked you enough to disrupt your moment of joy. "What the fuck was that?... that's not normal."

Ah, that's right. Unfortunately, you couldn't get too distracted. You were still a hostage with no clue about your location after all. And to make matters worse, creepy crawlies lurked around, hiding in the shadows, watching you from afar.

Oh, well.

"TENGEN—"

"I CAN'T S-STAND IT A-ANYMORE!" an irked, grating voice shouted, killing the quiet, reminding you of the unpleasant sound of nails on a chalkboard. "SISTER, GET THAT IRRITATING HUMAN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"I was thinking the same thing, brother!" a sickeningly sweet tone cooed.

And just like that, the inconspicuous fuchsia obi lingering in your blind spot attacked you from behind, soon enprisoning you inside the colourful fabric as a part of the embroidery.

.ೃ࿐

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Nowhere to be found?" Kyogoku House's manager asked doubtfully.

An attendant nodded weakly, fiddling with her fingers as she averted her gaze. She was nervous, especially when someone asked her to do something. Nothing like some good ol' social anxiety first thing in the morning, right?