19 | NEN OF YOUR BUSINESS

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡: 𝗡𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐀!" Gon drew your attention, then pointed excitedly at a tall building. "That building's huge!"

Currently, the three of you were peering out of an airship's window, marvelling at the colossal skyscrapers passing by. The view was impressive but familiar for people like you and Killua, mainly because you both had previously travelled in the city.

However, for someone like Gon, it was a completely jaw-dropping experience.

The spiky-haired boy gripped the edge of his seat, his warm brown eyes filled with innocent curiosity. From your point of view, it was far too wholesome to watch.

Killua's lips twitched upwards. "Yep, it sure is," he nodded. "That's Heaven's Arena. It's two hundred and fifty-one stories, nine hundred and ninety-one meters tall. It also happens to be the world's fourth tallest building."

"Wow, so that's where we're heading, huh?" You glanced over Gon's shoulder, hoping to get a better look. "It looks like it belongs to an evil CEO, but I'll trust your judgement."

Chuntaro sat on your head and followed your gaze, chirping softly as he observed all the tall buildings. He had never seen so many buildings in one place before. It was astounding.

Gon grinned, unable to hide his excitement. "That's where we'll be training!"

"Yeah, unfortunately," you grunted, rolling your eyes. "Well, it's not the vacation I had in mind, but I guess it will have to do."

.ೃ࿐

After landing safely, you all quickly trekked toward Heaven's Arena. Based on your distant view from the airship's window, you weren't sure what you expected, but the arena was incredibly vast and intimidating up close.

As you grew closer, you couldn't help but gawk as you took in the mammoth-sized tower before you. The whole building was a dull ashen colour, embellished with countless windows and jutting-out rooms of all shapes and sizes.

Somehow, it reminded you more of a rocket ship than your initial impression of a villainous CEO who sang evil tunes about their shady schemes and simultaneously ran the arena.

Who the hell designed this building? Astronauts?

"Isn't this place amazing?" Gon turned to you, seeking your reaction. Despite your apprehension, you found it hard to ignore his contagious smile. "This is all so exhilarating. Don't you think, Y/N?"