"Divorce? No way. "Jungkook froze.

"It's true, he said himself that he'll leave as soon as the company's thirty-year anniversary celebration is over. He's in such a hurry to leave me behind, I think he has someone in the States. You must have friends in the States. Hurry up and help me investigate your dad."

Jungkook was silent for a while and then quietly said, "Mom, you're overthinking it. Dad's not that kind of person."

"What do you mean he's not that kind of person? He is a man afterall. He can't resist the seduction. Just like you, I always thought that my son was the smartest person in the world. But look what happened? He was played by a woman. "Mrs. Jeon was speechless that her husband was siding with Lisa.

Jungkook's head hurt when he heard this ...

"By the way, Son, you don't know how outrageous Lisa was today ... I went to South Side to register and wanted to ask her to help me, but she ignored me and kept flirting with that young master of the Oh Family. She even told me to wait until after work if I wanted to talk to her about something personal. Look at her, how arrogant is she? How could she treat her mother-in-law like that?"

"Mom ... ask yourself, do you think of her as your daughter-in-law? Have you ever treated her as one?" Jungkook asked, word for word.

"You can't treat your elders like that ... I think you should keep an eye on her and don't let her get too close to other men. It'll ruin the our Family's reputation."

"Mom ... I've known Lisa for many years, and I know exactly what kind of person she is ... If you're worried about your marriage with Dad, you'd better reflect on why things are like this. Don't lose more than you gain in the end. Also ... I've been very busy lately, please don't call me again. "

Then, Jungkook hung up the phone ...

Mrs. Jeon was so angry that she threw the phone far away ...

"I'm so angry. Both the old and the young are like this. Like father, like son ... I tried my best to persuade them, but they all despised me. I can't live with myself anymore."

"Madam, your soup are ready ..." the maid said carefully.

"Get out of my way ... I'm not in the mood to eat them."

Mrs. Jeon was furious at home ...

The Northern Metropolis Daily's report had a lot of effect on Lisa.

Everyone thought that Mrs. Jeon was crazy, criticizing her daughter-in-law one moment and then praising her the next.

It was all because Lisa kept a low profile and didn't respond, so she seemed to be very magnanimous.

Jimin got off work at the company and was about to leave when he saw Mina walking over.

"President Park, do you have time? I want to buy you dinner. "

"Dinner? Why? "

"Because it's my birthday today." Mina was wearing an elegant pink dress and a black leather jacket. She looked very punk.

Mina was currently the most popular person in BigHit, but she was also the most low-profile person.

Because she was smart and didn't talk much, she became popular ... Because she knew her place, Jimin didn't dislike her.

Originally, Jimin wanted to refuse ...

But when he heard that it was Mina's birthday, he felt embarrassed ...

"It's your birthday, why didn't you say so earlier? Wouldn't it be great if the company held a birthday party for you? "Jimin looked at Mina with his hands in his pockets.