She didn't say how good their relationship was. Instead, she directly said, "Lisa, I want to be the main character for today, so can you be the supporting actress for today?"

How sincere was this request?

"Can I?" Eunha knew that the chances of success weren't high. After all ... Lisa was now A Young Lady of JC.

She, on the other hand, was just the daughter of a small business ... The difference was huge.

Moreover, she had tried to intervene in the relationship between Lisa and Jungkook. Lisa should hate her very much.

However, to her surprise, Lisa said, "Next Tuesday? I'll be there on time. "

"Thank you." Eunha hung up after thanking her.

Chaeyoung immediately asked, "What's next Tuesday? You're not going to her wedding, are you? "

"Not only the wedding, I promised to be her bridesmaid." Lisa said word by word.

"Fuck ... fuck, girl, are you out of your mind? Weddings cost money. You don't need to spend a single cent on someone like Eunha. All these years, she's been trying to ruin your relationship with Jungkook. "Chaeyoung hated Eunha. She hated all women who tried to ruin Lisa's happiness.

"Who's Eunha? The woman who had a crush on kook and fought with Lisa for three years? "Bambam didn't remember this person because they weren't in the same class.

"That's right, it's that scheming, disgusting woman," Chaeyoung said viciously.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Instead, he quietly looked at Lisa.

He noticed the complicated look in her eyes ...

"Chae, to be honest ... out of all my opponents, Eunha is the one that I hate the least. Or rather, she's not even my opponent, because she has no chance of winning. Now that she's retreating and choosing to get married, isn't that a good thing? Did you guys know? What she said just now moved me. "

"What did she say?" Chaeyoung was surprised.

"She said ... I've been the main character my whole life, and she's been a third-rate supporting actress her whole life. Now that she's married, she wants me to be the main character, and she wants me to be the supporting actress, so that we can put an end to our past."

"Damn, can't you tell? She's trying to make you look bad. Who do you think you are? If you can be her supporting actress, don't go. Don't talk to her. "

"Chae, I want to go ... Eunha is a real person. She's only going to wear a wedding dress and be happy. This is the only thing she wants me to do, and it's not hard for me. Being a supporting actress isn't a big deal." Lisa smiled.

"Jungkook, you have to control your wife, she's crazy ..."

Chaeyoung yelled ...

"I respect her decision." Jungkook never gave Lisa a hard time, and he always respected her decision.

Bambam and Chaeyoung didn't say anything else after seeing that the couple had made up their minds ...

After this topic, they continued to eat hotpot, and then the four of them sat on the sofa in the living room to play cards.

They were having a lot of fun ...

In the end, Chaeyoung won a few thousand won. She was in a great mood and insisted on inviting them to karaoke.

Helpless, Lisa was sleepy, so she didn't go ...

In the end, Bambam took Chaeyoung out of Imperial Park ...