• Chapter 20 •

A/N:  Ohh I forgot to inform y'all that this book will have a ton of timeskips hehe ALSO I know I said that this book will be less dramatic and emotion based book compared to my first ever soulmate au ( to those who have been here from that book y...

A/N: Ohh I forgot to inform y'all that this book will have a ton of timeskips hehe ALSO I know I said that this book will be less dramatic and emotion based book compared to my first ever soulmate au ( to those who have been here from that book yiee y'all the real ones) but because I am the one who writes the books-I lowkey love drama soooo👀 we'll see how this book will go huehue. Enjoy reading Mwahhh!!

[ FEW HOURS LATER]

⎯⎯ ୨ THIRD PERSON'S ୧ ⎯⎯

After What had occurred-with her opening up to her soulmate, and not having any more strength to hold her tears in which ended with her breaking down in his arms, she was inexplicably exhausted mentally. It was to the point that once her head hit the pillow, she just fell asleep in the arms of Jo, who's one of her soulmates. Few hours went by quite quickly and the afternoon sun filtered through the curtains that's hanging inside yuma and jo's bedroom, casting a soft glow across the room as Clementine stirred from her slumber. She blinked sleepily, her mind still foggy from the remnants of dreams that lingered in the corners of her consciousness.

As she slowly became more aware of her surroundings, she felt a series of gentle kisses peppering her cheeks, drawing a smile to her lips even before she fully opened her eyes. When she did, she was met with the sight of Fuma, one of her older soulmates, seated beside her on the bed, dressed for the day ahead.

"Good morning, love," she greeted him warmly, her voice soft with sleep.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Fuma replied, planting another kiss on her cheek, eliciting a giggle from Clementine.

"Did I sleep through the sunrise?" She asked her soulmate, still sleepy.

He chuckled, the sound echoing across the room. "Just barely. We didn't want to wake you up earlier than we would like to" He gave clementine's cheek another kiss before pulling back, his eyes sparkling. "Time to rise and shine, sleepyhead. Then, she stretched her arms luxuriously, feeling the lingering warmth of his touch chase away the last dregs of sleep. Looking around, she noticed the empty side of the bed. "Where are the others?"