• Chapter 09 •

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY.....

⎯⎯ ୨ THIRD PERSON'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Another early start for everyone at the dorm today as they were informed by their managers who came knocking at their doors at 8am that the HYBE Japan CEO and Bang PD is calling for an emergency meeting at 9AM in regards to their up and coming debut.

Hence why they are rushing to get ready and be out of the door right away. They definitely don't want the Higher Ups of the company to wait for them.

Not for Clementine though.

She have been awake since 7:00 in the morning to get some morning workout and washup to start her day fresh and clean. So, when the managers arrived, she was actually already ready to go-and as a good soulmate who cares for everyone's gut health, no one is allowed to leave the dorm with no food in their system. For her, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

For the past few days that she's been staying here, usually she's in charge of breakfast as an early riser while the boys would be the one to do the dishes after. As for whenever they come home in time for lunch or dinner, they try to make it a group thing-like everyone gets to participate in making a meal for everyone. It became something that they actually look forward for whenever they get to do it.

While Clementine was finishing up in putting the food on the plates and placing them on the table, someone named K was standing there observing his beloved soulmate for a few second before eventually approaching her to give her a hand.

"good morning beautiful girl" K kissed her head.

"Ah Holy Shit!!" She flinched in surprise.

"Ya Koga Yudai! You shouldn't do that! I easily get scared you know and what If I accidentally spill this on you? You could get burned " She nagged as she looks at K with an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry beautiful" K apologized and kissed her in the cheek.

"you look cute when you blush" He teased her making her hit him in the shoulder.

" Beakfast is ready, could you please go and get the others here so that they can eat breakfast before we leave? Instead of teasing me Koga Yudai " she asked him in which he nodded but not before muttering something.

"seriously? Using my government name? " K mumbled.

" you're saying so something, K-san? " Clementine looked at him with a brow raised.