• Chapter 10 •

[ A/n: bonjour! another reminder to not take things that you read in this book-or in any of my book seriously----learn how to differentiate AU( Alternate Universe) or AR ( Alternate Reality) to the reality that we live in. Xoxo! ]

<<NEXT DAY>>

-FIRST HOWLING: ME JACKET PHOTO SHOOT & CONCEPT FILMING-

***DAY 1***

⎯⎯ ୨CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Waking up due to my alarm ringing and then receiving a text from Manager Sidney that Manager Kaito will be the one who'll be picking me up and accompanying me for the first few hours. Gosh I am not a big fan of a very early start or morning per say because this girl right here is a resident night owl-aka I work better and am more productive at night. Then again this is the path I chose wherein I really can't have any say when it comes to schedules. So I have no choice but to get used to it which I know I will sooner hopefully that is.

Anyhow, I grab my change of clothes and my tote bag where I put my ipad and other personal stuff that I am bringing with me to put it in the living room while I go ahead and take a bath to wake my sleepy soul up. I just took a quick bath and brushed my teeth before doing my simple skincare routine. I didn't bother doing anything on my hair aside from brushing it as I am aware that the hair and makeup team will do their magic later on me anyways. I made sure I have everything I need---including my emergency medicine pouch which I know I'll need some time today.

I am kinda feeling like those lack of sleep days is about to come follow me and bite me in my bum. I am used to deal with a 'go-go-go' type of lifestyle but it doesn't mean it gives me adverse effect-just like now. Quickly, I went back to the room of Jo and Yuma to inform Jo about this as I have forgotten to tell them about this early start. As much as I do not want to disturb his sleep, I definitely do not want them to worry about my whereabout later.

"Jo? Love?" I lightly shake his shoulders to wake him up.

"Hmm? why are you up this early, babe?" With a squint eyes and sleepy figure, he answered in a whisper.

"I have to leave now because I have an early morning start today for our shoot, love. I just want to inform you so you will not worry" I informed my soulmate who groggily nodded.

" please take care of yourself, Clementine-san. See you later " Jo sat up to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"I will, don't worry. I'll send a text once I have arrived at the location. See you later" I smiled and then stands up to leave the room. Before I exited the room, jo went back to sleep making me smile again.

I then drank my vitamins and grab a bottle of energy drink quickly alongside with my bag and tumbler filled with water then rush down the lobby where I was greeted a good morning from Manager Kaito. We have no time to waste so we left at exactly 4:35am in hopes that they will arrive by 6 am at the album shoot venue.

Basically, the plan is to get at least a two hours head start for the photos and video filming for my own teaser for the album that will basically kick start the new chapter in this lore-this time as a fixed/set group. I was informed that the concept clip will be divided in two parts due to having two different concepts ( Isolated and Juvenile ) which is what we were informed.However, as it turns out, the directors and creatives involved wanted to surprise the boys about having another video---a secret concept video that would serve as an introduction to my character in the &TEAM lore.