• Chapter 03 •

[ A/N : to compensate for not being able to publish a chapter sooner, I present to you a very long chapter for all of you to enjoy

[ A/N : to compensate for not being able to publish a chapter sooner, I present to you a very long chapter for all of you to enjoy. Feel free to comment down below what you thought of this book so far so that I would know how to take this story further ]

[ D-DAY OF THE &AUDITION FINALE ]

—September 03, 2022—

⎯⎯ ୨ CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

We're awake and ready for our journey to Tokyo. Yes, you read it correctly—the last episode will take place at 3 p.m., Japan Standard Time, in Tokyo Garden Theatre. Now I know ya'll are perplexed as to why we chose to fly on the same day as the finale. That's because it's the only option that works for us, and my family wanted us to go to Japan together. It may appear inconvenient, but it is thankfully convenient for us, and with the timetable that I must adhere to, we will be flying out today with our scheduled flight at 3 A.M.—yes, extremely early, but Bang PD wants to ensure that not many people will be present at the airport to not cause any unwanted attention and doubts on why am I hopping on a plane to Japan. 

Bang PD made certain that we had the entire flight to ourselves—my family, the staff and back-up dancers, and the featured artists who will be performing with me later for my Rap stage. Not to mention the fact that we have bodyguards and my manager on board for our protection.

Damn. I barely got about five hours of sleep because we woke up about 1 a.m. to make sure we had everything packed and ready to go, as well as to ensure we arrived at the airport on time for our flight. I tried to sleep for the rest of the two and a half hour flight to Tokyo. Tried is a key word. I only slept for about an hour before my thoughts was preoccupied with my worries for the stages I'll be undertaking later. I went over the practice videos and lyrics again to make sure I understood everything.

We have arrived in Tokyo on time and immediately went to the hotel where we were staying for me to wash up, leave my bags, and then head to the location. My family will arrive later because the doors will not be open for the audience until an hour before the program's scheduled start time. I arrived at the location at 6:15 a.m. today, earlier than the other trainees, in order to get in two more rounds of practice before the scheduled final exercise at 6:45 a.m. When it comes to things like these, time goes by far faster than we anticipated.

We all conducted one final rehearsal for the performance with the head staff monitoring and filming it so we could look at it and see if there were any modifications that needed to be made. Fortunately for everyone involved, everything was well, and as long as they put their drive and game faces on, they will be able to give the performances later. We were talking with the stage manager when two other people came sprinting up to us.