• Chapter 13 •

<< 5 hours later >>

<< 5 hours later >>

⎯⎯ ୨CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

As much as I want to sleep some more considering the fact that I have fallen asleep around 3:30–ish with Fuma, I have to stand up and answer the call that's blasting from Fuma's phone. I don't want that to wake the whole house up you know. The boys needs to sleep especially fuma who stayed up just to wait for me to arrive from the night out with my college besties.

"Hello? Good morning, Clementine speaking " I answered the call just after sitting up on the bed.

" Good morning Clementine—san, it's Manager Kenzo. I just want to inform you that today will be your day off to give way and prepare you, clementine, for your week-long training for your sports. A little heads up as well, you guys will be tasked to film few videos for content on your group youtube channel " Listening to our manager, I was lowkey happy to find out we have been granted a day off to unwind.

But a part of me was dreading for the intense training week that I will have to undergo....please be good to me, world.

"Oh alright, thank you for informing me Manager Kenzo, I appreciate it! "

" you're welcome, Clementine! Enjoy your day off and see you tomorrow. If you need anything, feel free to contact one of us(managers),okay? Take care! " Manager Kenzo said.

"Yes, will keep that in mind. Take care as well Manager Kenzo! "I bid to our manager and the call ended.

I fixed the blanket back on Fuma–which makes me wonder, why do men sometimes like sleeping shirtless disregarding about the weather? Like sometimes they would fall asleep with a shirt on then when they wake up, they would be shirtless. Oh well🤷‍♀️~

Quietly leaving the room, I head to the living room to remove my phone and powerbank that we both have left charging. We forgot to remove it but then again, my phone was dead as it can be. I made a mental note not to do it again as it is risky and can cause accidents. Right after, I changed into my workout clothes and then decided to get noise cancelling headphones to use and listen to music while doing my morning workout.