• Chapter 12 •

*for the conversation between friends, all are in english*⎯⎯ ୨ CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Right when I arrived at the restaurant where I am meeting my college friends, I texted our group chat-yes we have a group chat which was made by our maknae, Maki. I texted them that I have arrived and attached the photo of the front of the restaurant. Then I put my phone back in my bag and head inside the restaurant.

I was assisted by one of the staff to the private room that my friends have reserved and are currently at waiting for me.

" Good evening my beloved gentlemen and gentlewomen " I said right when I opened the door.

"Oh my fucking balls!-*gasps*" As if thinking the same thing, they all stand up at the same time with smiles on their faces.

"our sweet clementina!!! " My group of friends squealed as they ran towards me.

" I missed you all so so much" I said as I was engulfed in a group hug.

"We all missed you more!!"

"B-but can*chokes* y-you like n-not choke me " I was having a hard time breathing due to their hug so when I said that, the boys immediately let go of me then procees to take their soulmates away from me so I can breathe.

"Oh thank you world! Phew!" I exageratingly exclaimed.

" Ahh by the way, before we start catching up and all, can we first take a groupie? " One of the guy friend of mine named stephen asked and we all nodded, huddling behind/beside him for the photo-or photos.

Then after that, we sat down and take the orders first before we get busy with catching up.

" You literally surprised and made us proud, Clemmie...we weren't expecting that all along for the past 2 months when you were M.I.A, you were actually preparing for your debut" Stephen's soulmate who's also my bff, noreen said.

"sorry about that....I chose to not tell you and instead let you find out about it-which by the way, thank you for the big bouquet of dried flowers,guys " I thanked them as I finally take a seat.

" Of course! Anything for our youngest and favourite third wheel " Naomi said as the two eldest, Stephen and Alixia pinched both my cheek.