• Chapter 04 •

A/N : Holy guacamole! Happy 6K+ reads ya'll huhu thank you so much for taking your time read this book. Also, Stan &Team

⎯⎯ ୨ THIRD PERSON'S ୧ ⎯⎯

Clementine woke up around 4 a.m. to prepare for the day and transfer into the dorm where her group or soulmates, per say, will be staying for the time being. She was informed that she would have to spend a significant amount of time in Japan---probably more time in Korea because the team will be active in Japan and in Korea for their Idol Work.

The people who's most happy after finding out that she'll be active in both Korea and Japan are her grandparents and her mother's siblings who are living here in Japan.When it comes to her relatives for her mother side, they are spread out in Japan and in China. Her maternal grandmother is half korean-half japanese while her maternal grandfather is half chinese-half japanese.

Moving on, she packed her belongings that she had brought with her to Japan the night she returned. That's because they'll have an early morning practice session today in preparation for their radio appearance tomorrow on NTV Sukkirri. Aside from that, they will do a brief interview for it as well. Starting tomorrow, their schedule will be extremely busy, and it will only get busier once the word spreads about &team boys' soulmate being their female member.

Speaking of soulmates, has she asked them what they want to do or what they want to happen next? Nope— not yet because her forgetful ass forgot to do so. Though, she intends to question them later today, and she hopes she won't forget for the second time.

She managed to squeeze in an early workout before getting ready. Her twin brother will accompany her and assist her in dropping her belongings at the dorm today since Maverick has been requesting some alone time with his twin because he claims, and I quote, his brothers have been 'hogging' Clementine since they reconnected two days ago.

[ ONE HOUR LATER....]

"Aissh Yah! Clementine! You swore you didn't bring much, yet your baggage are heavier than I expected. What exactly did you put in here? Rocks?" Her twin, Maverick, grumbled as he stowed her two huge suitcases, one carry-on suitcase, weekender duffle bag, and guitar.

"That's not much, mav, and why would I put rocks in my luggage and bring them here to Japan?" Clementine sassed toards her twin brother.

"Of course, this isn't much for you, who's a resident over packer" Maverick mocked.

"Dude, quit whining! I'll bring most of the stuff back to Korea once we fly there anyway, and I guarantee you, it won't be this heavy anymore" Clementine said to her scowling twin brother.