• Chapter 05 •

A/N: YALL!! I'M ABOUT TO CRY RIGHT NOW OH MY GOODNESS TT TT !! I made this au because there's barely any &TEAM ff out there but I never thought that people like you would take their time to read this even though I am not the best and english isn't even my first language ( Filipino is hehe-hi to my co-Filo Luné!♡) please don't to comment what you think about this ff so far♡

⎯⎯ ୨CLEMENTINE'S ୧ ⎯⎯

When Manager Sidney and I arrived at the dorm, we managed to get all of the paper grocery bags inside. This screams 'independent woman' to me huh(?). I thanked our manager and bid him good night as I placed the bags on the kitchen floor. Then I went ahead and fixed the things I bought and put them in their proper places. After putting away the food (e.g., ingredients for cooking, snacks, etc.), I keep the household things in the cabinet.

Now I understand why people say I'm a wife material.

While I was restoring things, I noticed how quiet the dorm was and how none of the boys came out to welcome me, which was the polar opposite of what had happened earlier this morning. Given that this is a full home, yet it is tranquil, it made me want to worry a little, but I shook it off eventually. People, I have a job to do. Anyway, I finished fast and went to the living room, only to be faced with a shambles of a situation.

"Aigoo, typical boys dorm, I guess" I thought to myself.

I was going to start cleaning the messy living room as a relatively clean-freak human being when Maki appeared out of nowhere. I can't help but curse in surprise.

" Clementine-san "

" Holy Shit-oh *clears throat* hi maki. You surprised me a bit, what's up? "" I forced a smile, my voice betraying the slight tremor in my hands.

"May we speak with you right now?" Maki asked in a serious tone.

"Sure, but...about what?" I was a little curious as to why they wanted to have a serious chat with me.

"Come with me then" Maki said, dragging me to the first door on the right of the short corridor.

Feeling a knot form in my stomach, I asked "What's going on, Maki? Is everything okay?"

Maki, without any reply, lead me to the bedroom where the others are gathered "We'll explain everything in here."