𝟰𝟱. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔? ❤

Start from the beginning

"I, uh.... left the windows open to air the place out so he would easily go out from the room." Chayoung chuckles softly.

"Thank god." Vincenzo mumbled.

"So.... Oh I remember. I also have another room so Choyeong would slept there or ever if you want to share with your sister. I don't mind to sleep of the outside." Vincenzo asks her concerning.

"It's okay. I also would be okay to sleep outside then so let Choyeong slept at your room." She smiles genuinely at him.

They stare in each other with smile but suddenly they heard a bell rings on his apartment.

"That's mean Choyeong was home, huh." She chuckles awkwardly at Vincenzo and went to the door to open it for her sister to come inside.

"Hey guys, I'm home. I brought some makgeolli here so you guys can enjoy by yourself and I need to eat my ramyeon bcs I'm hungry, huh." Choyeong huffed and gives her sister another plastic bag on her hands.

"Thank you, Choyeongaa. Saranghae. Muah<3." Chayoung kisses her sister's cheek that makes her gaggle on herself.

Choyeong went inside of other room and change her office clothes.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Choyeong's pov

MINUTES AGO

I went to the convenience store to buy some ramyeons and also some makgeolli too

Because my sister said she wanted has some a good time with Vincenzo alone by the way. A good time, huh? Sounds like a date to me hehehe 🤭

I opened the door as the bell was ringing and Dae-Hyun oppa saw me. I should to call him Dae-Hyun ssi bcs he is my senior back in the college years ago but he wants me to call him oppa then bcs it's look simple when we talk as a friend but now ehehe he is my best buddy in the world this time 😁

He took a medical studies at our college bcs he always spent time alone by himself in the library. That's why I met him for the first time when I borrow some books from the library.

Actually he was really nice guy that I never met. He always helped me bring more books from hand to hand. I really appreciate of his kindness. He also helps the library helper cleaning all the bookshelf before he went home with me at night.

But now he's helping his family focusing their business at the convenience store when he has free time from his work as a doctor.