A packet of marshmallows later I had won the bet. The competition had grown bigger and now every one -except Harriet and Margaret – had joined in. All of giggling and trying to talk with our mouth full.

'Hu muny?' Hans asked. None of us could get our words out clearly without giggling so we used hand signals. I looked around at everyone flashing numbers with there hands. A twelve here, a six there. I let let a cheer as I saw I had to highest number. Sixteen. Everyone handed there money over to me. Now I'm £30 richer, not that I need the money.

'Now that disgusting game is over can we play a game everyone can play?' Harriet announced producing and empty wine bottle. I hadn't noticed that the two of them were sat drinking whilst we had our competition. We all gathered around in a smaller circle on the floor. I chewed the food in my mouth – half choking as I tried to swallow them.

'Me first!' Margaret exclaimed, her words slurring. She grabbed the bottle and laid it in the centre of the circle. She spun it and it landed on Hans. He couldn't reach over quick enough, his lips crashed into hers, her face grimacing as he moved his lips. She pulled back quickly, even in a drunken state she's rude. Hans took his turn and it landed on Harriet. Harriet clearly had had more of the wine than Margaret because she gave him a big, soppy kiss.

Harriet took the bottle and spun it. It started to slow down near me and my heart beat increased. It stopped in-between me and Jake. A big grin spread on her face.

'What now?' Jake asked.

'I get to kiss them both!' Harriet squealed. She saunter over to us, kissing Jake quickly on the lips. Maisy looked a little worried at what her friend would do with the guy she clearly likes. Harriet quickly made her way over to me. I was excepting a quick kiss like everyone else had received. When Harriet's lips met mine she practically threw herself at me. Her touch pushing its way into my mouth. I tried to push her off but she leaned closer in, causing me to topple over. I managed to push her off me.

'I'm tired of playing, I'm going for a walk.' I said standing up and walking in a random direction. I have no idea where I'm going.

After fifteen minutes of walking I found an old wooden pier that lead me into the lake. I walked along it and sat on the end, letting my mind wonder. I'm not sure why but when Harriet kissed me I felt... embarrassed. I mean I've kissed girls in public before. Heck, my mums seen me kiss Eden, she's seen us in bed together. We didn't do anything. But when Harriet kissed me I knew that people were watching me, were my reaction. My thoughts wondered along as I sat on the end of the pier. My legs sat swaying in the wind as the dangled over the edge into the icy waters.

'Room for a little one?' Eden's voice was soft but confident. I nodded in response and I moved up a little and she sat next to me. I went stiff when she rested her head on my shoulder but when she giggled my muscles relaxed and it felt like old times. For a while we just sat like this, the only noise coming from the wind.

'How did we end up like this?' Eden asked.

'What do you mean?'

'Like this. I mean so comfortable with each other, yet were so distant,' She let out a long breath and her head dropped. 'I've missed you.' She said quietly, the wind carrying her words.

'I've missed you too.' That's an understatement. There hasn't been a single moment where I haven't thought about her. 'I know what you mean. It's almost as if we've become strangers to each other.' I said staring at my reflection in the water. The ripples making my face look distorted. 'I don't even know why your last name is Carson when your dad's last name is Forest.' I stated.