Hiatus

Hello, this is the author of The Heartstone Journey. I'll be brief with what I'll be saying. This is about the status of the story and what's going on in my life currently.

Firstly I wanted to get some things off my chest so no one misunderstands (at least to the one or two people who'd care to read).

The story will be on hiatus due to me working multiple jobs as I hardly have time to even shower and eat when I return from work. I love to write this story, it's something I've wanted to do for myself mainly but also my friends.. although I know none of them will read this anymore.

At the beginning of the entire story I told myself to update as often as I could. I would continue on a streak of daily of uploads to eventually weekly to make the deadline simpler on me for almost an entire year on this platform and five years on my own notes. Some may have noticed I've been doing two week uploads, I'm sorry for the sudden shift but work has been particularly rough on me which leads to the next part..

My mental health has hit an all time low recently as of writing this [1/12/24] all the way to present time. I honestly don't understand what I'm feeling myself.

I tried taking breaks from writing, it doesn't help. I've tried abiding my time elsewhere with videogames, it's made me feel "ok" but I don't feel the same rush as I used to when gaming but that's not what this is about. To be honest I feel most at peace when I write my creations on paper, my ideas and emotions. It allows me to "feel" things that I thought I haven't felt before. No one will read this, I know this. It's just me. So.. to me from the future. I'm sorry, please don't give up.

If I manage to somehow get support to write this story through fans, editors or etc. then I'll likely do my best to return sooner but that isn't in my radar at the time.

To the readers that come this far or simply stumbled upon this.. I'm sorry for ruining your expectations and experience reading my story I've tried so hard to write.

I'll try to recover. I don't know when I'll be back but I promise you I will be back one day once my situation changes, I guarantee you this at least. My first promise to you all is something I won't break.

I'm sorry.

-DryZ