4

PANCHSHEEL PARK,NEW DELHI

Hurry up. Dont keep me waiting, Thakur sahab. Come to me soon.
The audio on the laptop played a female voice in a loop,echoing on the connected woofers. And they heard it;they too were ready. Blindfolded. Standing naked in front of each other. As they heard the words, Yuvansh started feeling her curves. The more his fingers caressed her, the more her skin prickled with gooseflesh. She took a step closer to feel his breathe on her face. It made her feel like it had always done since the first tim. It felt like someone was calling her home. Then the kisses happened......

Kiss me,kiss me all over. She thought but didn't say it aloud. They weren't allowed to talk during this moment. The silence they maintained between them during such a moment was akin to that in any sacred place. He started kissing her gently on her forehead, her nose,her cheeks,her chin and then slowly went down ,kissing her on her bosom,her navel,her thighs and then filled her suddenly. He started kissing his way up till he reached her lips,pursed them with his and their mouths started conversing in the language of passion.

Hurry up. Don't keep me waiting, Thakur sahab. Come to me soon.
Yuvansh picked her up and took her to bed. He remained on top of her. His eyes were blindfolded but he could see her. Those greenish -blue eyes, the mole under her lips ,the oval face......Yuvansh started rubbing his face against Her's. He felt her arms around him and legs around his waist .

Hurry up. Dont keep me waiting, Thakur sahab. Come to me soon.
This experience wasn't an eventuality of lust. For lust only makes you believe it's about a specific person which it never is. It's always about physical urge. The person becomes the medium. For sex is the basis of what we are. Love is the basis of what we become in life. This experience was about a certain kind of love which is pure,undoubtedly, but cant come out in the open. It's not illicit in its thought but once confessed,by  either involved,it can turn it into one. Its a kind of love which brings with itself a bond ,not necessarily a relationship. And unlike the latter,bonds don't have rules. It's just there beyond anyone's control. The person with whom you share the bond may not be with you physically, you may not see or hear the person for years and yet you know the person is somewhere within you waiting to be heard ,waiting for your deepest fears ,your darkest confessions, waiting to know you in your most vulnerable moment. And you share. You share every bit with that person who lives within you but whom you rarely meet or see or hear.

Hurry up. Dont keep me waiting,Thakur sahab. Come to me soon.
Yuvansh entered her. Her body had turned warm. He knew that happened whenever she cried. He knew why she was crying but he wouldn't probe. This wasn't a bond. This was a relationship. A relationship between two broken humans who had been nursing eachother for years now. Thus it had rules which both respected .

As Yuvansh began his thrusts the image of his house in Ajmer,the terrace where Shreshtha had danced,the Dargah Sharif where he had once wished foe her ,the chaat wala,the train journey,that lok on her face when she told him it wasn't possible and that tattoo to flit throughout his mind.......

'Ranisaaaa!' Yuvansh hollered out.
She held him as tightly as she could. His body shuddered. Only she knew it wasn't because of the pleasure. It was because of the pain which he was taking to his grave. The room was silent. And then the female's voice was heard again.

Hurry up. Don't keepe waiting, Thakur Sahab. Come to me soon.
Yuvansh removed his blindfold. He always felt emotionally exhausted after such sessions. And yet he could not live without them either. Moving away from her,he switched off the audio.

'Thanks' ,he whispered to the girl.
She craved for a hug but didn't say it. She only smiled back.'Give me sometime,' she said steeping out of the bed ,naked,
Yuvansh didn't look at her. Seeing her go inside the washroom,he wore his under ware.

In the washroom, the girl sath on the toilet and broke down completely. There was nobody to blame because she herself had chosen suffering to be her happiness.