"Yeah, really," she answered, taking Max's parameters and asking some questions. Once Max was done, Charles was being checked out for certainty, but he had gotten his doctor appointment the day before and he knew that the only treatment for him was to stay near littles and try to take care of them.

Once both of them were cleared, Max wasted no time in urging Brad to get ready to go. The man chuckled and patted him on the head while he collected the bag with Max's stuff. Charles was quicker to get ready, changing into a clean set of clothes and only a small bag to take with him.

"Let's put your stuffies in the bag as well," Brad said, holding it open towards Max, who looked at it hesitantly and then put bit and lion in, but kept on clutching bunny.

Brad looked a little torn. Jos hadn't known that Max had bunny, and he actually wanted to keep it like that. On the other hand, he didn't want to force Maxie to give up his comfort.

"Perhaps bunny would like to keep the company?" Charles asked, seeing Brad's look. Maxie turned around, looking at him with a frown.

"Bunny likes me most," Maxie said, still clutching the stuffy close and starting to look slightly upset.

"Just keep him very close Maxie," Bradie decided, closing the bag while Max nodded vigorously, smiling at Brad and glad that he could keep bunny with him.

Once everything was ready, Brad held out his hand towards Max, who immediately came and seemed to fuse into his side, almost making him stumble. Brad chuckled and patted his head, before taking the hand and walking towards the exit of the hospital.

Maxie kept quiet throughout the cluster of hospital hallways, and Charles followed them silently as well. The driver Christian had hired brought them to the hotel, and Brad had a hard time not falling asleep in the car, but he knew that Max came first.

The little was nervously fidgeting, and, like to be expected after a trauma, was in his headspace and probably would until tomorrow. That meant that Brad couldn't leave him on his own. A glance to Charles made him realise that he was luckily not on his own.

The Ferrari driver did seem to be a lot more awake than him.

Arriving at the hotel, they luckily were able to drive in to the attached parking, with no need to pass through the main door, and not long later they were standing in the elevator.

"Bunny is glad to be back," Maxie said, breaking the silence that formed.

"And you Maxie?" Charles asked.

"Me too. Don't like the hospital," Maxie said shyly.

"Don't like them either," Charles said, in a soft whisper, as if they were having a secret conversation. Maxie looked at him wide eyed.

"You don't either?" Maxie asked.

"No, not at all," Charles said, just when the elevator pinged and they stepped out at their floor. Charles lingered a moment.

"Aren't you coming?" Brad asked.

"Oh, yes, of course," Charles answered, flushing a little and hurrying after them. It still felt weird to be doing this, but he was glad for the opportunity.

Maxie suddenly let go of Brad's hand and took Charles instead, smiling at the caregiver.

"You should stay close," Maxie said, even in his headspace understanding that the other needed to stick with a little to get better.

"I will," Charles said with a smile, squeezing the hand slightly, making Max laugh and suddenly the little paused, before running forward, dragging Charles with him.