"How many of these did you have?" He asked her, holding up her wrist to show her the cup. Her eyes were heavy as she laughed, leaning forwards and resting her heavy head on his shoulder before answering him.

"7 I think. Or 8." She said in a slurred tone, her head lifting from his shoulder. Her vision blurred as she looked past his shoulder, her eyes catching onto a familiar figure and a  terrible feeling spread through her, the girl remember the words Conrad had said to her earlier. He was already looking at her, the beer pressed to his lips as he watched her without fail, and she wanted nothing more than to rub his words back in his face.

"You think maybe you should slow down?" Robbie said, his eyes concerned as his gaze flickered across her face. Her attention was only half on him, the girl leaning forwards and pulling his head closer to her. She brought her lips to his ear and her eyes locked with Conrad's, the Fisher boy feeling sick at the sight of her so close to another guy.

"I don't want to slow down." She whispered, her gaze deadly as she stared the boy down. He knew now that she was doing it on purpose, trying to make him jealous or mad or whatever it was. He kept looking, not even sure if he could pull his eyes away if he wanted to. The pit in his stomach deepened and burned, the girl taking an unexpected step and actually kissing Robbie.

The boy was stunned that she was kissing him, his hands flying to her waist as he closed his eyes immediately. However she kept hers open for only a moment longer, just to show Conrad how serious she was about making him mad. Finally he looked away, walking out of the area they were  in and shaking his head. He wanted to throw the beer bottle in his hand as far as he could, he wanted to punch a wall or kick a door or something but he didn't, instead taking his frustration and anger outside.

Betty indulged in the kiss with Robbie, an inevitable kiss that everyone would assume had already happened. Robbie's undying love for the girl had been public knowledge forever, so everyone and already figured they had done it by now. However she was surprised by the fact that he was a good kisser, that his soft lips tasted like cherry and not liquor, and then his hands were respectful and warm. However with every move she thought of Conrad, and she knew that was a terrible thing to do, so she pulled back from his lips before he got too invested, the girl slipping out of his grip and disappearing into the party once again. This time around she found Jeremiah, the girl flying directly into his side, her lips turned up into a wide smile as she greeted him.

"Jer!" She said in an overly excited voice, the boy jumping in excitement when he saw her. He hugged her close, seeing within 10 second how absolutely demolished she was. His hand lifted to her face and he used his thumb to wipe the lip gloss from the side of her mouth, the girl smiling dreamily at him as he did so.

"I see you're having fun." He said, his smile wide as she  nodded at him. His arm wrapped around her waist and she pressed her hand against his chest, the boy turning the both of them towards where  Belly and Cam were sitting.

"Oh my god Belly! Happy birthday!" Betty said, her mouth opening with a beautiful smile as she leaned towards Belly. She dropped between Belly and Cam, holding both of them in a tight hug as she practically laid on the two of them.  "God Cammy you are so cute! I wanna shrink you down and out you in my pocket and just carry you around all the time!"

"That's so...nice?" Cam replied, the boy chuckling as he said it. Jeremiah and Belly laughed  as she held a hand out for Jeremiah to pull her back up, the girl leaning heavily on him and earning a wide eyed look from Belly. "I'm gonna ...let me go grab her some water."

"Yeah she needs it." Belly said, Betty shaking her head as she wrapped her arms around Jeremiah's waist.

"No! No I don't need water! I need to drink more...yes that's what I need." Betty said, smiling dreamily and then pulling away from Jeremiah. He attempted to stop her but she left before he got the chance, the girl stumbling through the halls and towards the drink table. Betty leaned heavily against the wall as she drank her newest drink, her chest burning as she crushed the cup and threw it on the floor. After a few moments of deliberation, she decided she needed air, the girl stumbling towards the front door. When she pulled the door open she immediately felt better, her head turning slightly and her smiling widening as she saw familiar people.

"Oh my god Jere you're playing pong without me? How dare you?" She said in a shocked tone, the boy cheering when he looked back at her. He accepted her into his side considering he figured she needed assistance standing, Cam scooting over and putting a cup in her hand. When she looked up she saw that Conrad was on the other side of the table, his angry expression making a smile cross her lips.

"She won't make it." Jeremiah said, handing Betty the ball. However he figured that would be motivation for her to get the ball in, the girl rolling her eyes before throwing the pong ball. She made it in, Conrad reaching for the cup and drinking it.

"You need a partner?" She asked, looking toward Jeremiah with  a wasted smile, the boy smiling back at her and then nodding. Cam seemed  to be leaving anyways, Belly coming out of the door and wanting to go. Conrad felt sick at the way her and Jeremiah smiled so tenderly at each other, the boy not even realizing Belly had walked by as he watched her. Not only was she screwing with him about Robbie, but her and Jeremiah had caused this entire mood swing with him, his blood boiling as he watch them so close.

"Where's your boyfriend? Can't he be your partner?" Conrad shot from across the table, the ball going into the cup. Jeremiah instantly got the vibe between them, Betty clicking her tongue and chuckling as she reached for the cup. Jeremiah snatched it from her hand though,  knowing she had had about enough.

"Your turn." She said to Jeremiah, handing him the ball and watching as he missed it. She looked up at Conrad as Jeremiah fetched it, the girl feeling her chest start to rise and fall heavily. Conrad shot the ball and made it, the girl snatching the drink and taking it before Jeremiah could grab it. It was her turn again  but she all she wanted to do was beat him, the girl throwing the balm and watching as it missed, rolling away and towards the edge of the porch. She hurried to grab it, her balance betraying her as she flew off the side of the porch, both Conrad and Jeremiah hurrying to help her.

"Alright that's enough. That's enough!  Let's get you home." Conrad said, his arm secured around her waist as her back pressed against his chest. He shook his head, giving Jeremiah a look and then pulling the girl down the stairs of the porch. Betty didn't argue, her lips tightly closed as she felt the beginnings of sickness blossom in her stomach.