twenty-eight.

Betty Graham was tucked into a spot on Nicole's big boat, her hands wrapped around the glass as she drank some rosé with them. It was clearly awkward having her there, especially considering the last time that Nicole and Betty had talked. However Nicole was gracious, seeming to not really mind too much that she had showed up with Belly and Taylor.

They had been talking endlessly about a bunch of shit she never cared to hear, things about the deb ball and how it was going to go. Betty was beyond happy she didn't have to go to that event, and her she figured somehow she'd end up there anyways, knowing just how much she didn't want to go.

Taylor and Betty kept sharing looks as the girls spoke, the two girls tired of talking about the ball. It had come to Betty's attention that Belly had broken up with Cam, Betty actually feeling quite relieved that she had. Cam was a good guy, and he deserved better than what Belly was putting him through.

"How about this...how about we play a game? Come on we can play Never Have I Ever!" Gigi suggested, all the girls agreeing. Betty didn't really want to play, but when everyone's fingers lifting to start playing, their eyes met hers expectantly and she realized she had no choice.

"Alright who wants to go first?" Nicole asked, and Betty was quick to speak.

"I'll go first." The other girls excitedly looked between each other, Betty lifting her hands and keeping her fingers up. "Never have I ever shared a big secret with the intention of hurting someone else."

They all seemed to instantly get that she was targeting someone, and yet a few of the girls actually put their fingers down, Betty staring at Bellys hand in hopes that she could watch her put her finger down. She did, almost everyone did, the only one not putting it down being Betty and Nicole. Something passed between Betty and Belly, the younger girl now knowing that Betty knew what she had done, knew what she had told Conrad, without ever even knowing what actually happened.

"Okay my turn...put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of each other." Taylor went next, her eyes flickering between the others in the group. Betty considered the question...no—technically she hadn't. She wouldn't consider Conrad's surprise kiss to be a make out, while her kiss with Jeremiah definitely was. Plus there was a good few days between the two occurrence, so she kept her fingers up. A few others put their fingers down, Marisa starting next.

"Okay...put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to...you know—" Betty actually laughed at the insinuation, Taylor quickly launching into an explanation as she out her finger down.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles like—" They all laughed Gigi pointing out that Taylor had actually named hers in disbelief.

"Okay...put a finger down if you've ever had sex." Dara said, most of the girls putting a finger down. Belly kept her fingers up, her head not very sneakily turning towards Betty. Taylor's did too, and Nicole's, the three girls watching as Betty put a finger down. Belly felt a pit in her stomach as she realized it had to have been Conrad, her lips tightening into a straight line as she looked at the girl. The girls seemed to notice Belly hadn't out any fingers down, their heads turning to the girl as Dara continued on. "If you've ever been to third..."

Belly continued to keep her fingers up, the group surprised by how innocent she was.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second..." Dara said, Belly still not putting any fingers down.