110. The wedding

Börja om från början

Dhruv stood in-front of the main gate but before he could step inside Divya and Raghav blocked his path.

"As a only friend of Aditi, I have all rights to block your entrence until you bribe me.", Divya said with attitude to tease.

"You remember our deal. The money will be split into 50-50.", Raghav whispered in her ear and she nodded her head.

"It's your real brother's wedding. Have some shame.", Nikhil asked her while narrowing his eyes and Dhruv laughed

"Nope I am sorry. Right now I am from Aditi's side. Dhruv bhiya will you loose you pocket if you want to meet my best friend?", Divya looked at Dhruv. He shaked his head while laughing and fish out some notes from his pocket and put them on Divy's hand.

"Is it enough?", Dhruv asked to Divya.

"If I would have known this ritual involve this much money I would have not let Divya involve.", Raghav said while looking at the money in Divya's hand.

"Sorry but you are late.", Divya tighten her lip and everyone's broke into laugh.

After that Raghav's mother Rita come forward and took Dhruv's Arti. He closed his eyes when Rita did his tilak and out some rise on it but when he open his eyes again he gave the small smile to Rita. She performed few more rituals on Dhruv but when the time came to pull Dhruv's nose Nikhil pulled Dhruv to back by holding his shoulder. As Rita tried to come closer Nikhil again oull Dhruv back. But after some time Dhruv bow in-front of Rita and Rita kindly pull Dhruv's nose which made him squeezed his eyes because Ragahv also pulled his nose tightly. Everyone broke into laugh when Dhruv rub his red nose.

Rita put two earthen plate on the ground asked Dhruv to break them in one go. Dhruv slammed his feet on earthen plates and break them in one go. After that Raghav welcomed Dhruv while joining his both hands but Dhruv took him in a hug and they both shared a brotherly hug. Dhruv touched Raghav's parents feets and entered inside the mension while joining his both hands greeting everyone.

*****

Dhruv was sitting in the mandap, hearing every Mantra which was pandit ji was chanting. He remembered last time he was so occupied in his thoughts that he didn't know what is the meaning of every Mantra and what they means in his married life. That time he just want to save his beautiful neighbour whome he was in love with but today he is going to focus on the meaning of every Mantra which are Pandit ji was chanting.

His family and other guests were sitting around him. Some are sitting on the matress and some are sitting on the chairs and couches. Everyone was waiting for the bride just like him.

Dhruv was dieing to see Aditi in her bridal Avtar. He also doesn't know how long he has waited for this day. Last time she wasn't happy for their marriage but today she willingly marry to him.

Pandit ji asked to bring bride in the mandap. Raghav, Atul, Megha and Divya got up and went upstairs to bring Aditi from her room. Aditi was sitting on the bed with her raising heart. She remembered last time when she get married, she was affraid. She wasn't looking beautiful because the smile was on her face had replaced with tears. She doesn't want to force herself to Dhruv. She felt guilt after Dhruv married her. But today she was happy and nervous too. Because she knows they both love each other. They both wanted this marriage and they are nervous because this is the first time she is getting marry to her love in-front of her family.

"It's time.", Megha hold Aditi's shoulder and made her stood.

"I came here to take my bestfriend to the Mandap where her froom was waiting for her.", Divya whispered in her ear. There were no amusement in her voice but genuineness.