GAMOT

“NATURE... WHAT if it's the nature that can cure it?”

Napatingin lahat kay Doctor Avrielius sa sinabi niya,“Well, what makes you say that, Doctor Vrie?” Dra. Vrieana asked.

Doctor Vrie pointed his finger on the screen and the videos and clips of growing trees splashed.

Doctor Vrie smiled at people in the meeting room, “Trees and leaves, natures are fond of herbals. And herbals can cure, so, i was thinking maybe it could help us.” he answered.

Doctor Sean's eyes sharpened as he fixed his glasses, “Or we could use those medicines we invent. Or those chemical potions.” he suggested with a possesive competitive aura.

Master Li look so good as she eagerly listened but secretly, while she was sitting firmly. Her other thigh was on Commander Quoi-Heart's thigh as he caressed it.

“GAGUU, PUNYETA! LANDI PA!” someone from outside shouted, they all know that they couldn't heard the voice if it wasn't on the emergency microphone, “ANG LANDI MONG IMPAKTA KA! INAGAW MO SI ROME KAY EMMA! GEOORRGGAA!!” gigil na gigil na sigaw nito.

Lahat sila ay natahimik at napa-ayus ng upo ang mga inaantok at napatiklop namna ng mga labi ang ilan habang nagpipigil ng tawa dahil sa narinig.

“Gigil na gigil si kuya, eh.” komento ni Arkie. He smirked as he played the pen with his fingers.

Napailing-iling na lang sina Master Li at Commandeer Quoi-Heart sa kung sino mang sumigaw, hindi atah nito alam o baka nakalimutan na nasa harapan ito ng emergency microphone na ikinangiti na lang nila. Ang iba naman ay tuluyan ng tumawa.

“Let's return to the topic, there's also a lot of things that could be the cure but none of it had been confirmed to bw positive yes.” Master Li started their meeting again.

Tumango naman sina Commander Quoi-Heart, Doctors and Dras. Some look at their papers to check what's they've being on—the topic that they're currently working on and talking about right now.

The place look so cool and stress-free, the green shades plants are on the edges, looking so nice and cool. The whole room look so high-tecj too, with their keyboards on the table. Where everything they need to talk about can be accessed there.

Doctor Vrie look at Dra. Vrie, “For some kinds or types of medicines that could heal or maybe cure the Watriusers, i don't think that's the nature.” he commented.

Dra. Vrie raised her left eyebrow and hummed, “And why and what makes you think that?” she asked as she put her chin on her hand.

Doctor Vrie smirked, “Well, we have this kind of sayings that the root is the cure sometimes.” he answered.

Nangunot ang noo ng ibang nasa loob ng meeting room nila, while some agreed inside them,“So... You think, we should tackle about the root first?” he asked.

He nodded, “Our theories about the Watrius virus apocalypse is the water. Specifically, Felicianos. But what about our other theories?” he asked them.

Master Li nodded, agreeing. “Or the cure could just be their psychological inside self. Like maybe, they need something that could heal or cure them inside. Something that could trigger their emotional inside. Which really hold a lot and a big impact on them. Examples are their emotions. We can maybe play a song that could relate on their inside's and that will had and affect them big deal. Or we can do something that triggered their behaviors. Such as their doings before they became Watriusers.” she answered confidentially, chin up.

Dra. Love smirked in irritation and annoyance as she know that Master Li slayed it,“Or maybe... We can do some mixing with our medicines, this time let's do it on another level.” she suggested.