PANGANGALAP

“Building 202 cleared.” the man with a black suits says to his master.

The virtual of his master appeared and he nodded.

The system black hole under the robot human body blinked and says, “Processing the information you gathered.” his Google like voice said.

The man nod and the blue screen appeared. It's blank then, suddenly a very light colored straight line appeared and started on scanning his face.

Ang liwanag ng screen ay kitang kita sa mukha ng lalaking nakasuot ng itim na suit at ang seryoso niyang aura. His coworkers winced as they feel affected on his dark dominating aura.

“Bigyan kita bente, pingutin mo tainga niya.” Zang Chuan joked on the man besides him. His bright brown eyes looked at the blue eyes.

“Tae ka dre! Huwag na uy, siyaka na kapag wanpipti na iyang ibibigay mo. Ano ka si gold?” Vaughn Tiu asked.

His blue eyes looked at his bright brown eyes as if connecting their souls. Well, instinct saying they're best friends so, that can be understood.

“Hindi, ako ito, si Natoy na mahal na mahal ka. Muah nga diyan, dre.” he teased him but Vaughnn just raised his middle finger on him.

But they both turned formal, stand up straight when the silver colored human robot looked at them. It's all blue lighting eyes looked like at them, as if scanning them.

“Scanned successfully.” a verified blue check appeared on the blank blue space.

The man with the dark dominating aura nod and the door automatically opened. The edges of the door looks intimidating as it's layers are in the different shades of silver. Vaughnn and Zang followed their commander.

The cute little puppy robot carrying a red teddy bear followed them, Vaughnn smile at it so does the robot.
Zang pout and smiled at it but the robot just looked away and started to run on the machine 599.

Zang grimace and just follow their commander seriously. Doctors, psychiatrist and scientist are all on the floor or room that they enter.

They all look so serious as they were either answering something or mixing something.

As they entered another room, the sound of the guitar echoed in the room and someone's angelic voice.

“Nakakatitig na nga, Sa nakaukit nating tadhana, Naghihilom ang mga sugat na nilikha, Habang pinupunusan ang mga luha na nagbabadya sa iyong kulay dagat na mga mata.” the woman's angelic, soft and gentle voiced echoed.

Even her sobs, “Mahalaga sa akin ay narito ka, Kahit na ako'y sugatan at nauubos na, Ako pa rin ay mananatili saiyong mga mata, Dinarama lahat para sa ating dalawa.”

She sobs more and when they look who it was. It was a woman who had a very innocent face, her porcelene white skin were being mixed with pinkish contoured and beautiful pink blush.

Her honey like eyes looked and sparked at them as she wiped her teas and placed her guitar on the other table. Her long wavy beautiful light brown hair are neatly braid.

“You guys are here, so? Any news? Have you seen my sister? What about her daughters and sons? What about her husband? Or did she have any husband? Is she with you three?” she asked a following questions.

The man with a black dominating aura sighed, “Master Li Jianjian, no, but i am here to report that my team number one under captain Black successfully cleared the building 202.” his serious baritone manly voice echoed in the room.

She blinked and gulped, “Oh, really?” disappointment are all drawned on her face.

He nodded,“Yes, master Li.”