SIMULA

NANLALAKI ang mga mata ng dalagang si Viera sa nakita sa tv nila. Kalat na kalat ngayon kahit sa mga magazines, dyaryo, internet o kahit sa mga radyo ang Apocalypse Watrius, the kind of virus that til' now had been unknowned on where it came from and what are it's symptoms before the victims or patients died.

There's no origin that they can seeked on. They just waked up one day having the Apocalypse Watrius as a inside jokes of what if the virus or apocalypse started with the most essential thing that part of their life.

But now, they're all under quarantine for three moths because of the flowing virus where the patient's will started to turned in color pink, from light pink to very bright pink.

At first, you will thought it just because of the blood vessels raising but as seconds lasts the skin also started to had some green dots that when someone touched it, the patient's eyes will turned white and then a blood will came out from its eyes making her o his eyeballs all red, but at first it still a pink.

As the dots got popped, their hair's started to get sticky and very hard to move or combed and their eyes vision started to be all in color red version—as if it's in a overlay blending mode in an editing app. And as the green dots got popped, it starting to looks like their scars or as if their birthmarks.

You thought it's that normal but those green marks are too itchy to resist.

Vierra's eyes widened as she covered he mouth when she saw one of the patients body starting to look so cold and frozen but pinky and had some green itchy marks.

Yet, they we're able to move their body according to what they see.

“Red... Everything's in the shade of red!” patient 2089 shouted as his hair started to change, it starting to turns very bright orange and when they're gonna touch it, it textures will made you had a goosebumps, gives you cold and also makes you feel like disgusted for some reasons.

As it's body gaves a brown contour in every sides or angles of their body.

Viera's eyes widened again and her knees lost strength. She lost her balance. Napa-upo sa sahig ang dalaga habang nakatingin sa tv nila, nagtutunog-tunog ang mga buto ng mga pasyente. Makalipas ang ilang segundo, ang pula nitong eyeballs ay nagkaroon ng napakalakas na kulay lila sa gitna na gaya ng sa mga pusa. Tila nawalan ng lakas ang dalaga nang makitang walang hirap na ginalaw ng pasyente ang ga buto nito papaikot sa katawan.

Ang pasyente naman ay tila nawalan ng katinuan at tumawa na lang bigla ng napakalakas na nakakarindi sa tainga, napakataas ng birit ng tawa nito.

Kasabay din nito ang pagkabagsakan ng mga ngipin nito mula sa bibug at dahan-dahan, bawat milisegundo ay may tumutubo na kakaibang ngipin na napaka-puti rito.

Napakatalim nito kung titignan at kumikintab pa sa puti. Nanlaki na naman ang mga mata ng dalaga ng makilala ang histura ngayon ng pasyente.

She can't be wrong! That exactly the same as what she saw in one of their council's museums. Science arts specifically, although, it was just an simple scary creepy art before that was called Watrius, her hands trembled as she tried to reached for the patient's image in the tv but a loud banged in the door stopped her.

Earlier, her mother gets out of their house to buy something for them to eat. Although, she knows that they got no money to buy something because she know her mother would just go around and asked for something with people who had extras.

That's why her classmates keep on teasing and bullying her while calling ugly-beggar-duckling of their very expensive university.

Her half-sister on his fathe side was the one to lead of the bullying, Kaiella. Her father was her mother's ex boyfriend before but she was left by him when she told him she was pregnant with other man, in order to save him from the embarrassment that during those times he's dating the illegitimate daughter of the billionare—her grandfather, Psychio, an billionare who had a scientist as his legal wife but fooling around, he got her grandmother's pregnant.