The Actual Bodyguard!

Start from the beginning

Mr. Kim said softly.

"I am sorry dad I lied, actually I-I.."
'Think about the reason Taehyung!' Taehyung paused in midway thinking something reasonable reason.

"Actually appa he was stressed, he talked with eomma but now is hesitating to tell you the truth, right hyung?"
Mr. Kim worried looked at his son for response but Taehyung coughed suddenly.

Jungkook handled him water, Taehyung took it and gulped it in one go.

"Is he saying the truth?"
Mr. Kim asked worriedly patting his back.

"U-um dad he--"
Mr. Kim cut Taehyung off with sad sigh.

"Why do you always lie to me Tae bear, don't-- d-don't you love me?"
Mr. Kim's voice cracked a bit.

The guilt in Taehyung's heart increased when he saw his father this sad, he glared at Jungkook who was worriedly looking at Mr. Kim.

"I love you dad! I'm sorry... I just don't wanted to stress you out, I-I am sorry"
Taehyung immediately hugged his dad who was on the verge of crying.

"Sometimes I think that I'm controlling your life isn't it?"
Mr. Kim said hugging back.

"Nooo dad this is the least thing I don't want you to think! That's why I wasn't sharing with you but Jung--"
Mr. Kim cut him off.

"Any single bad word for my kookie and you will see the bad side of your dad"
Mr. Kim growled lowly, Taehyung gulped in fear and muttered a small sorry.

"Because of him I got to know your problems! You have to share with me otherwise Jungkook is there for me, right kook?"
Mr. Kim said looking at Jungkook lovingly.

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly, because he is hiding the big secret regarding Mr. Kim's son getting bullied by his own trustworthy employee's.

"Okay enough of this melodrama, we'll head to office"
Mr. Kim announced, Taekook stared at Mr. Kim confused.

"What are you both looking at? I know I'm handsome"
Mr. Kim said sassily.

'Like father like son' Jungkook chuckled.

"Who told you that you are coming with us?"
Taehyung strictly asked to his dad.

"I don't need anyone's permission my boy, I'm my own boss"
Mr. Kim replied in a swag.

"What about your health? I don't care about anything, you aren't coming and that's final!!"
Taehyung said more like ordered making his dad pout.

"But I styled my hairs I wanted to show off and there's so much work too"
Mr. Kim said in small voice.

Jungkook widen his eyes, he controlled his urge to squish his appa's cheeks. Mr. Kim was looking very adorable.

"Okay fine! I will tell this to mom that you are going to office to show off your styled hairs"
Taehyung stretched the last word and in seconds Mr. Kim started to sweat hardly.

"You aren't going to tell your mom right, baby bear?"
Mr. Kim nervously asked.

Jungkook was enjoying the drama 'I should have record this!' he thought and pull out his mobile from pocket and secretly started to shoot.

"I'm going to tell mom~"
Taehyung mockingly stated.

"Nooo~"
"Yesss~"
"You are my son so be it don't try to be my father"
Mr. Kim glared at Taehyung.

"Ohh I'm scared"
Taehyung said pretending to be scare.

"But TaeTae"
Mr. Kim pouted.

"No dad you have two options either you have to take a rest by staying at home or I will tell this whole hair style conversation to mom!"