ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 47

Joanna

Alex steps into the shower behind me, his hands grasping my hips as he turns me around to face him.

The water cascades down on us, the steam filling the air around us.

My gaze roams over his body. All over him. So naked, raw and beautiful. And mine.

"Can't have a moment of privacy, can I ?" I whisper breathlessly.

"No, not without me," he growls in response, the intensity in his voice sending shivers down my spine.

He increases the speed of the shower, water sliding over his body, and I can't tear my eyes away.

His lips find my neck, and all rational thoughts flee from my mind.

It's as if every nerve ending in my body is on high alert, attuned only to my husband's touch.

His breath against my skin is uneven, matching the rapid pace of my heart.

His hands keep me caged against him, and his mouth... oh, his mouth is doing wondrous things to me.

I lean into him, my hands finding his shoulders for support as we stand cheek to cheek.

The sensation of his rough stubble against my skin makes me crave him even more.
I want this to last, every second of my life. I want to savor, every feel.
I want to be completely consumed by him.

To belong to him, only him entirely.

He lifts me in his arms, carrying me effortlessly to our bed. He deposits me gently on the soft mattress, his hungry gaze sweeping over my naked body.

Heat rushes to my cheeks, but I don't look away; I revel in his attention.

He spreads my legs and positions himself between them.

His finger brush over my nipple, and I can't help but grip the pillow beneath me.

The sensations he leaves in his wake are too overwhelming.

"Did he touch you here?" he rasps, his voice heavy and unexpected.

My heart races, and I can feel the heat of his gaze on me.

Yes," I whisper, my heart clenching. I hate the reminder of my betrayal.

His eyes flare with anger, and he pinches my nipple tightly.
A moan escaping my lips as he exerts his control.

His mouth descends on my breasts, his tongue flicking over them. As he teases them in his mouth.
I lose myself to the pleasure of his skilled tongue and lips.
It's as if he knows every secret spot that drives me wild.

He continues his moving downward, and I can feel his hot breath against my most sensitive area, closer to my core.

His fingers explore my wetness, and an anticipation builds in me.

"Did he touch you here?,"he asks again.

Yes," I whisper, averting my gaze slightly.

His eyes blaze with fire. His gaze darkening with the knowledge  that I had let another man access that part of me, the part that only belongs to him.

A surge of fear courses through me.

Is he angry?
Is he going to hurt me?
Will he go rough?

But his tongue swirls over my clit in a soft flick, his fingers pushing inside.
I arch back as endless pleasure shoots through me.

I grasp his hair in my fist, as he takes another bite there, tasting me. Plunging, eroding his mouth over me.

My moans fills the room, my eyes fluttering close instinctively to the pleasure he's giving me.

Sensations flood my senses, as I relish in the best sex of my life.

...............        ..........     ....................

I step outside, dressed in my floor-length black dress.

Alex stands in the kitchen.

He had made a strange request earlier when we laid tangled in bed, asking me specially to wear this dress.
I know he loves it on me. Still.

As he stands there in the kitchen wearing a white button down shirt, and blue pants. I can't seem to tear my gaze away.

He's the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes on. Especially those  brown eyes of  his, when he looks at me like that.

It's as if I'm the center of his universe.

I can't help but wonder why we're dressed like this, but the intrigue adds to my excitement.

I walk over to him, my curiosity plain on my face.
The kitchen is dimly lit, the only illumination coming from the music system on his phone. He extends his hand towards me, though his eyes convey another  silent invitation.

My heart races as I take his hand, and he draws me into his arms. His hands settle firmly on my waist, pulling me closer.

A soft smile graces my lips.

"What's up?" I ask, my voice laden with curiosity and fondness.

He continues to look at me with that gaze, the gaze that leaves me breathless, of adoration and reverence.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful, Jo," he says, his words like a caress.

Jo. His Jo. The caress of my name from his lips, my haven.

"Likewise, irrevocably gorgeous Alex," I reply, my heart warming at the sight of his smile.

He takes a deep breath, his eyes conveying a silent request that only I can understand.

"Dance with me," he suggests, his voice tender.

I nod, and he starts the music. The melodies fill the room, wrapping around us like a cocoon.

He twirls me gently, his touch sure and steady. Our movements are in harmony, the dance a reflection of our unspoken feelings.

His hand finds its place on my waist, pulling me in closer. We sway and turn in the quiet intimacy of our kitchen, a world of our own creation.

The surroundings fade away, leaving only the two of us. The familiarity of his touch, the closeness of his body, it's all I need in this moment.

I nestle my head into the crook of his neck, his pulse a soothing rhythm against my cheek.

I slow dance with the comfort of his embrace, aware of every sensation he evokes in me.

I can never get over him.
Not in this life anyway.

That despite all the pain, distance, differences between us, he's all I crave, he's all I need.

That I still love him.

I love him.

The realization hits me like a wave crashing on the shore. It's a truth that I can't deny, a feeling that will always linger no matter where I am.

My grasp tightens on his shoulder.
As I close my eyes to this perfection.

To Alex, who's my entire world.