28(The Originals)

============

Here I was, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Klaus and I wanted to travel together and since i was basically done with school i agreed to come with him, he was here to hunt down some witch but i kinda just wanted to travel, i mean the farthest from home i've been is literally West Virginia which is only 2 hours from Mystic Falls.

Me and Klaus had been traveling for a day and a half and we finally made it, the city is literally amazing.

I walked out of a coffee shop wearing a white turtle neck sweater and a greenish black mini skirt, i wore black converse, my hair was in a high bun, i had a couple solver necklaces and 2 silver bracelets one being the one Klaus gave me.

I had 2 coffees in my hands one was for Klaus and the other for me. Klaus was standing at the edge of the sidewalk.

"Okay that worker had the shittest attitude ever." I said walking up to Klaus my smile was huge. Klaus chuckled and took his coffee.

"I don't think i've ever seen this many people before in my life. It was literally just raining and people are still outside." I said and Klaus chuckled and i took a sip of my coffee.

"So what are we doing first." I said "I am going to go to the quarter and ask around for the one and only Jane. You are going to take my card and buy whatever you want at all these little shops." Klaus said and pulled out a AMEX black card which i took almost instantly.

I smiled at him and then walked off. I couldn't believe i was actually here, this was going to be so fun.

============

"No Caroline, i'm fine, i'm here with Klaus." I said, i was talking on the phone with Caroline trying to tell her where i was.

"Periná, you can't just run away with Klaus, you live here Periná, were all here." Caroline says and i sighed.

"Caroline, it's not permanent, I'll probably just be here for the summer, plus Klaus will let me go home whenever i want." I said as i was walking through New Orleans with a couple shopping bags in my hands.

"How do you know that." Caroline says "Klaus is wrapped around my little finger, he'll let me do whatever i want, he literally gave me his card, it's a black card btw." I said and i heard Caroline chuckle.

"I mean come on nothing bad is gonna happen." I said as i stopped in front of a designer boutique.

"Okay, yeah, i guess your right. I just wish you were here." Caroline says as i walk into the boutique.

"Hey maybe, once Elena gets her humanity back on you guys could come visit. I mean Klaus has us in this hotel room but i'm sure we'll get a house or apartment any time soon. There is literally so much shopping to do, and people party like 24/7, i just passed like 3 clubs on the same street." I said as i walked slowly through the boutique looking at all the bags.

"That does sound awesome." Caroline says "Just make sure you tell Tyler were here, okay, don't want any accidental run ins" I said as i was now looking through some clothes.

"Got it, well, i miss you, and so will everyone else, have fun." Caroline says "I will, bye." I said and hung up.

============

I had been shopping all day and Klaus was out doing something. But i made my way back to the car we had taken here.

I popped open the trunk and put all my bags in and then closed it and walked to the front seat.

I sat down closed and lock the door, i turned the car on and rolled down my window.

I got on my phone to text Klaus
I'm heading back to the hotel, where r u