13 (Growing Pains)

============

I sit at the edge of Elena's bed wearing a white turtle neck sweater, dark blue bootcut jeans, with Ugg boots, my hair was up in a messy bun, i had a gold necklace and two gold bracelets.

Elena was asleep, she got into a car accident with Matt, Matt's life was saved while Elenas wasn't.

But even before that Alaric had killed Klaus, but as Elena died so did Alaric.

I sat there, depressed. I didn't want to be here but Stefan thought it would be better if she saw my face when she woke up instead of a vampire's.

I never thought anyone would kill Klaus, i wanted to cry, bail my eyes out, but I didn't i just sat there staring at Elena's floor.

Elena then gasped and sat up. I looked towards her snapping out of my gaze "Periná" She said breathing heavily.

"Hey it's ok" I say while putting a soft smile on my face. I place my hand onto of hers.

"What happened?" She asked still breathing heavily.

"Listen, you- you were in an accident." I started as my smile dropped.

"Oh, my god. Matt is he-" Elena starts "Alive? Yes" I say interrupting her. Elena sighed in relief "Thank god" she said

"But there's something else you should know... Stefan saved Matt but he didn't get to you in time, you died Elena." I say Elena gives me a confused look.

"When Jeramy brought you to the hospital the other day, Meredith found really bad injuries and decided to give you some vampire blood to heal you... The blood hadn't past through system by the time you-" I started and then Elena's jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, does that, does it mean i'm?" Elena asked covering her mouth with her hand, i nodded to her.

"No. No, No, No! That- That wasn't supposed to happen!" Elena freaks out.

"But listen Stefan talked to Bonnie and Bonnie said that she was stronger than ever now. There might be something she can do to fix it." I say and she takes a deep breath.

"You have all day to feed, please don't worry." I say, taking her hands in mine

"Ok, ok if there's something Bonnie can do we have to try" Elena says and i nod "We will, she will" I say.

============

Elena was now with Stefan and Damon, I was on my way to meet up with Caroline at her house, she wanted me to help her leave town because the vampire hunters were back, but theres more this time.

I see Caroline walk out of her house with bags in her hands. I smiled at her and she waved but then...

A man jumped out from the side behind something and injected her with what i assume is Vervain as she had passed out.

"It's the wolf" I saw Paster Jeff, I hadn't seen him since i was little. I watched as they started to run up at me.

I super kicked one of them back all the way to Carolines front door. The other one grabbed me around my neck, i flipped him over off of me onto the ground, he groaned and another came up from the side of me.

He had the needle in his hand. I blocked his arm but he was very strong i tried my best to push him back but then i felt a injection on my neck.

I looked over in was Paster Jeff "I knew you wouldn't go down without a fight." He said i felt the wolfsbane tear through my veins as i fell into Paster Jeffs arms.