12 (Before Sunset)

============

Me and Caroline walk through the halls of school we were on clean up committee. I wore a light blue sweater with holes in it and a white tank top underneath, black straight leg jeans, white converse, my hair was up in a messy bun, a couple silver necklaces and the silver bracelet Klaus given me along with another silver

Caroline was on the phone with Tyler. "What do you mean, you're ditching my clean-up committee?" Caroline complains as we walk down the hall.

"Well, since when does sire bond equal mover slave?" Caroline says.

Caroline stops and turns to me still talking on the phone. "He's being petty. I love you, too." Caroline says before hanging up and giving me a sad look.

Suddenly a bang was heard from behind me. Me and Caroline turn to see what it was but nothing was there. Then a gush of wind sound came from behind Caroline.

We both turn and see no one. "Hello?" Caroline says. We exchange weirded out looks. We just shrugged and started to walk again.

We both walk into the gym and see Rebekah already cleaning up "Where's Matt?" Caroline asks as Rebekah throws something in a recycle bin.

"He bailed. Got called into work at last minute." Rebekah says "Are you kidding me?" Caroline says as i pick up a trash bag of the table.

"So it's just us three" Caroline says and i open the bag and throw a plastic cup into it. "Yes, and you two are late. Clean- up started at 8." Rebekah says.

"It's 8:02" I say checking the clock "Exactly, I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Rebekah says then walked past us, and dumping her trash into the bigger trash bin.

"Hey, i'm gonna go find something sharp to pop these balloons with." I say, Caroline nods.

I walk through the halls alone and into the cafeteria's kitchen.

I look around for a knife or a sharp object when suddenly i was stabbed in the back i could feel it being pulled out as i winced in pain.

I turned to see who did this and i saw Alaric! "Looking for this." He said holding up a now bloody knife.

I then fell into his arms but he just dropped me, he grabbed my leg and began to drag me into his classroom.

============

I was sat in a chair in Alaric's classroom with pencils stabbed in my hands and a cloth around my mouth that had been laced with wolfsbane, my wound was bleeding out.

Caroline was also neck to me, she had pencils in her hands to and a rage around her mouth that i'm guess was dipped in vervain.

Alaric was calling Elena. "Who else would it be?" Alaric says standing in the back of the classroom.

"Listen closely." Alaric started as he walked up to stand in front of us.

" I'm at the school. I have Caroline and Periná. And if you want to keep them alive, i need you to get into your car and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will sever Periná's head." Alaric says making me eyes widen.

Tears roll down my face. Me and Caroline turn our heads towards each other giving each other scared looks.

============

Elena stands at the doorway "Care, Periná" Elena says "Let them go, Alaric." Elena says as we both look towards Elena.

Alaric signals her to go ahead by holding his hand up for a second. "Free them yourself"