7 (Dagerous Liaisons)

============

I lay in my room on my bed under my blankets wearing a big white sweater and black lounge shorts, my hair was up in a messy bun, i had a couple gold necklaces on and the silver bracelet Klaus gave me the other night.

I heard my doorbell ring, i was home alone. I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and to the door.

I opened the door and saw no one, i looked down and saw a white box with a gold ribbon.

I picked up the box and closed the front door, i took the box back up to my room.

I lay'd the box down on my bed, I undid the ribbon and opened the box. I saw a card, i picked it up and opened it. It was an invitation to the Mikealson family Ball.

I kinda assumed this was for my grandma because I didn't know anyone with the last name Mikealson, i flipped over the note and on the back it read Save me a dance -Klaus

I felt my cheeks heat up in a blush, Klaus wanted me to go to the ball with him. I honestly don't know what had gotten into me lately, Klaus was a bad person to everyone else but when he was with me...

Honestly it feels like I finally found someone who didn't refer to me as a second choice.

I took off the boxes top and saw a dress it was a silky and a dark blue color. I held it up by the strings. It was so beautiful.

============

I sit at the Mystic grill with Elena and Caroline

I sit at the Mystic grill with Elena and Caroline. Wearing a blue button up sweater, black straight leg jeans, black converse and a silver necklace and the sliver bracelet Klaus gave me, my was up in a messy bun.

"It's all so weird. the originals are throwing a ball, like an actual ball." Elena says as the waitress brings over my Cheese Fries.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is." Caroline says taking one of my fries.

"You were invited" Elena asks "Yeah, Stefans taking me and he got me this big blue fancy gown but we can talk about that later. Why does the evil witch want an audience with you?" Caroline says then takes another fry.

"I have no idea. There's only one way to find out." Elena says. "I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going." I say as Elena is now stealing some of my fries.

"I did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama-free bodyguard." Elena says smiling and batting her eyes at me i hadn't told anyone that Klaus asked me to go.

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux, and by that, I mean Stefan." Caroline says.

"Besides I'm was already invited" i said "He asked you?!" Caroline practically shouts super excited.