3 (Ordinary People)

============

I walk through some cave with Alaric and Elena wearing a black leggings and a whiteish beige long sleeve, sliver necklace and bracelet, with my hair down, and black converse.

"Ya know maybe if you had warned me we were gonna be walking in a stinky old sewer than i would have worn a different outfit" I say holding a flashlight.

"It's not a sewer" Alaric says "Smells like one" i said.

Elena gives me a look before speaking which made me chuckle "So the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?"

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing, bats hate the light" Alaric says Elena stops "wait what?" She asks confused.

"Elena" Damon whispers behind us, Elena gets scared and hits Damon with her flashlight "God, Damon" She grunts.

"Scaredy-cat" Damon says, something was definitely going on between these two.

"Just ignore him, that's what I do."Alaric says "So you really can't get in" I ask pushing Elena aside and catching up to Alaric.

"No, seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire" Damon says moving past Elena.

"What do you mean, Ancient?" Elena asks, so many questions. "See for yourself" Damon says leading us into a small cave.

"Well this is as far as i can go" Damon says as he stops in front of what i assume is a barrier keeping him out.

We shine our lights onto the walls to see old ancient drawings "What is all this" Elena asks

"Well as far as I can tell, it's a story. In simple archaeological terms, it's a really really old story." Alaric says

"The moon cycle" I say brushing my hand over the stone carving is a half moon full moon and another half moon.

Alaric points his flashlight to something next to me "A man. A wolf." Alaric says "A werewolf" Elena says in shock.

"Yeah. It's the Lockwood diaries, Pictionary style." Damon says, I turn to the other drawings.

"I don't understand? I though the Lockwoods came here with the original founders in the 1860s." Elena says.

"Well maybe they did, but according to this wall, these werewolf's have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric says as I shine my light to the ceiling.

"How long?" Elena asks "Long. Gets better. Show them, Ric" Damon says.

"Names, and they're not native" Alaric says pointing his flashlight to some writing "They're written in runic, a viking script."

Elena gives me a strange look "This name here, when translated it mean Niklaus." Alaric says

"And Elijah, and Rebekah" Alaric says pointing to each name. "These are the names of the original family?" I ask intrigued.

"Carved into a cave that's been here since way before the founding of Mystic Falls, or even the entire New World, for that matter." Alaric says

"This has got to be one of Klaus's fakes" Elena says my eyes roll at her comment.

"That's what Damon said expect the last name here made us think otherwise, Mikel" Alaric says.

"Mikel" I ask "Mikel as in the vampire hunter who knows how to kill Klaus" Elena says "Yep, and I like to call him Papa Original" Damon says.

============

We were back at Alaric's apartment after taking all those pictures of the carvings in the cave.