18 (My Brother's Keeper)

============

I walked out of the Lockwood Mansion, the Miss Mystic Falls was going to be held here again, like always.

I wasn't a founding families daughter but i am very close to 2 of them, that's how i got in, by recommendation.

"Woah, Stop. Stop. Those flowers go in the back, as indicated by the floral chart that you guys had plenty of time to memorize, yeah... thank you." Caroline says to some girls carrying in flowers.

"You're be to controlling, there only here to help." I say walking down the stairs. I wore black leggings and a black tank top with a grey zip up jacket over it, i had on white converse, my hair was down, i had on a couple gold necklaces and 2 gold bracelets.

Caroline sighs "I know." Caroline says "But how could i not be, ya know like is it that hard to read a floral chart." Care freaks as i go to stand in front of her, then suddenly her eyes widen and she smiled but tried to hide it and i furrowed my brows at her.

"Now, how did I know i'd find you two at the helm of this ship?" I hear Klaus say coming up from behind me.

I turn and Caroline tries to hide her smile with her clipboard, she thinks were so cute together like a fairy tail story she tells me that all the time.

Caroline coughs away her smiles with a serious face "Go away. We're busy." She says.

"I was wondering what time i should pick Periná up tomorrow." Klaus says and smiles at me. Caroline nods "Well, um, i think those flowers need some water." Caroline says before statrtibg to walk up the steps.

"The fake ones?" I asked and she turned and gave me a look and walked over to a pot of fake flowers.

"I was promised a date in return for one of my hybrids." Klaus says, i open my mouth to say something but Klaus starts.

"Surely the future Miss Mystic Falls won't be going alone. And I assume you won't be taking anyone else." He says and i raise my eyebrows.

"Actually i already had a date." I lie trying to act all snotty and twirling my hair, Klaus smile faded almost immediately. "I'll rip his head off." Klaus says in all seriousness.

I look at him like he's crazy "What. Oh my god. No." I say concerned, Klaus's eyebrows lifted as i looked at him "No." i said sternly and Klaus dropped his head.

"K, fine. If you insist, meet me here at 2 P.M. Black tie optional." I say poking Klaus's chest, Klaus's smile grew back on his face.

I then walked over up the stairs over by Caroline.

"And she already has a dress, so don't even think of getting her so much as a corsage. You understand?" Caroline says pointing at Klaus with her pen.

Klaus nods "I'll see you tomorrow, Periná." Klaus says. I waved goodbye to him as i was dragged away by Caroline.

============