4 (Homecoming)

============

I sit in Elena's room on her bed wearing a big grey sweatshirt and whiteish beige shorts with white converse, my hair down, a gold necklace and bracelet.

Elena sighs going through her closet looking for a homecoming dress "I hate everything in my closet. I have nothing to wear to homecoming." Elena says.

"So don't go. Let's stay home, order takeout and over-analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric." Bonnie says holding up two pictures from the cave.

Me and Elena chuckle "We have to go Caroline will kill us."Elena says taking out a purple dress.

"And i kinda already promised Rebekah i'd go with her." I said

"Oh well Caroline actually has a date" Bonnie says dropping her head. Me and Elena exchange looks.

"You know that you can talk to us about Jeremy, right?" I say as Elena walks over to the bed.

"I don't need to talk about it. He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it. What's done is done." Bonnie says.

"You have to talk about it. He hurt you, Bonnie. I'm mad at him too." Elena says.

"You're mad at your little brother. You'll yell at him a little, teach him a life lesson. You can't really be mad like i'm mad." Bonnie says.

"Bonnie-" Elena starts "And you shouldn't have to be, He's your brother. So no, I can't really talk to you about it." Bonnie says as Elena nods in understanding.

============

After being at Elena's i went over to check on Rebekah at the Salvatore house.

I had walked in the door was open like always. "Rebekah" i yelled walking down the hall to the main room closing the door behind me.

"Well hello there" i heard behind me, i jumped a little. I turned to see some old man i've never met before.

"Are you one if Rebekah's friends?" He asked and i nodded. "Ah, pleasure to meet you, it's nice to see my daughter can still make friends given her circumstances." He says walking out to the main room, i followed him.

"Wait... daughter. Your-" i started "Mikel" I heard Stefan say. I turned around and there he was, no humanity Stefan.

"I thought i told you not to disturb our guests" He says grabbing my wrist tightly "Get out of here now." He said urgently.

I nodded as he let go of my wrist and I practically ran out of there.

============

I sit in the car with Caroline, i wear a hot pink short dress, with white open toe heals, i wore a silver necklace and bracelet, and my hair was half up in a pony tail and half down

Caroline pulls up into the schools back entrance, we see flashing blue and white lights from cop cars a fire trucks the sirens go off like an alarm.

Caroline and I rush out of the car and see water flowing out of the school?

"What Happened?" Caroline yells as Tyler walks up. "The gym's flooded. Dance is canceled" Tyler says.

"Excuse me? Well what are we supposed to do now?!" Caroline freaks out.

============

Tyler was now having the homecoming at his house, there was a whole band drinks and everything already set up.

"How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" Caroline says as we walk in "Is that a band outside" I say looking over some people out the back door.

"Who are all these people" Bonnie says. I look around a barley recognized anyone from my high school.

"This is weird. Where is Tyler?" Caroline says before walking off leaving me with Bonnie, we exchange creeped out looks.

============

Me and Bonnie had made our way outside we were on some of the steps going down to the Lockwood yard where the band was.

"This is insane" I said and Bonnie nodded all of a sudden i see Klaus, on stage, going up to the microphone.

"Good evening everyone." He says and almost everyone cheers. "I wonder how many people he compelled to do this" i said making Bonnie chuckle.

"I wanna thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming." Klaus says what was he even talking about.

============

I finally went inside after having a couple... well a lot of drinks into Lockwood Family room.

There were red solo cups everywhere and two people in the corner making out while a couple people were passed out on the floor.

"Looks like someone had a good night." I say and flip some guy off the couch.

I had decided i needed a rest I plopped down and took of my heals.

"Having a good time, love?" I heard after i taken off my heals which i threw across the room. "I hate shoes" i said as Klaus sat down.

I could hear him chuckle. I then reached back trying my best to un-zip my dress, i drunkly whimper as i frantically tried to un-zip it but I couldn't reach.

"Allow me, darling" Klaus said as he un-zipped it. I then sunk down into the couch and kicked my feet up onto Klaus's lap.

"Did you flood the gym?" I asked and Klaus laughed "Maybe" he said giving me a smile.

"Why'd you throw this party." I said sitting up our faces being now a couple inches apart.

"Well, it's technically a wake" he said "for who" I asked slurring my words. "My father" He said smiling.

"Mikel, or the other one" i asked leaning into the side off the couch. Klaus chuckled "Mikel" he said, his voice was soft and soothing and i could barley hear the music from inside.

"Mikels not dead" i said shaking my head and laughing "your so silly" i said poking his chest.

I saw his smile fade "What do you mean, he was killed just the other day" he said and i just shook my finger in his face.

"If he's dead then how did i see him this morning, walking around even introduced himself" i said making weird drunk hand gestures.

"You know what, love, i think your really tired and you want to go to sleep upstairs, okay?" He said moving my legs and then picking me up.

"No, no" i said as he picked me up and started to walk towards the stairs "I wanted to sleep over there" i said as he carried me up the stairs.

I was placed in someones bed and i made a drunken pouty face at Klaus. I saw him smile and he leaned in and gave me a small kiss on the cheek before walking out, closing the door behind him.

============

Word Count- 1115